Explain your Username.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain your Username.

I saw this a few years back, since we have had a lot of new members since then I think it is time to bring it back

Southstaner

From the old southstands at the old Mile High
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

i like the idea but i prefer mine to stay a myth

good thread though!
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

mine is simple really... i use it for everything... email... whatever... its clearly my first name... anton... and i was born in december... ie 12.... and in 1987... so hence anton 1287....

i know its amazing... and unheard of... but there u have it... the long time mystery has now been solved...

Last edited by anton1287; 05-31-2006, 09:34 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I play banjo..
        sigpic

Comment

Jewels

Julie....Old nickname.

Comment

I joined up during last season, when the Broncos couldn't get a bit of love from the dang media....I was thinking about that when I signed up on here and came up with giveemlove. Now I have seen the wrongs of my ways, and couldn't give a rat's bum what the media thinks
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Last name is Davis, we had two guys in my shop with my last name. Everyone started calling us both Davii and it has kind of stuck with me since i've been in the Corps. Funny, you always wind up knowing people wherever you go.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

I live in Medford hence Medford Bronco (not original I know, but it works and I will never forget it )
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

My first name is John and my last name begins with an S. I use my full first and last name without vowels for e-mails so I just used part of that for this screen name.

Comment

It was like midnight and it worked. Thinking I need a new one.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                      It was like midnight and it worked. Thinking I need a new one.
                      no Tex it is with us.
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I live in Arizona now, and Omae means "hey you" in Japanese. So mom yelled "OMAE!" at me all the time, and my friends yell "OMAE!" at me now.
                        sigpic
                        HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Mine is my first initial and last name

Comment

Well, in all truth. I do not like my username. I don't know why I chose this. Thought it made it clear I was a Browns fan. Named after the Dawg Pound. I should have named myself Brownsfan or something like that. Or StirFrye .. lol get it? LOL

Well...

Dawg = Well, the Dawg Pound
                            Fan = Fanatic

So literally, I'm a Browns fanatic
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                              no Tex it is with us.
                              Thanks but I need a new one.
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                              X