Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Got It!! We Got It!!! Nix, X Fact, WeSuck, WE GOT IT!!WE GOT IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got It!! We Got It!!! Nix, X Fact, WeSuck, WE GOT IT!!WE GOT IT!!!

Oh yeah, we got it, to be built in the by late 2007. THE SPRINT CENTER ARENA on 14th and GRAND in DOWNTOWN KC!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

This is going to be great for our City guys, and guess what?

We already have the owner of the MAGIC from Orlando talking!

WOOHOO!!!!NBA BABY!!!! We need it back here!

We're going to build it!!! NCAA TOURNAMENTS BACK HERE AT WHERE IT BELONGS!!! BIG 12 TOURNAMENT BACK HERE WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Take the Nuggets, please!

Comment

You know, I heard that was being built for a hockey team. Hmm, well you could get both I guess.
      I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
      -------------------

Comment

so excited!! like a giddy little school girl
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Re: We Got It!! We Got It!!! Nix, X Fact, WeSuck, WE GOT IT!!WE GOT IT!!!

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
          Oh yeah, we got it, to be built in the by late 2007. THE SPRINT CENTER ARENA on 14th and GRAND in DOWNTOWN KC!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

This is going to be great for our City guys, and guess what?

We already have the owner of the MAGIC from Orlando talking!

WOOHOO!!!!NBA BABY!!!! We need it back here!

We're going to build it!!! NCAA TOURNAMENTS BACK HERE AT WHERE IT BELONGS!!! BIG 12 TOURNAMENT BACK HERE WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
          THEY PASSED IT! WOOHOO!!!!!

Thats great news Shield! I can't wait to see the NBA back here. :jumping:
          The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Re: We Got It!! We Got It!!! Nix, X Fact, WeSuck, WE GOT IT!!WE GOT IT!!!

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
            THEY PASSED IT! WOOHOO!!!!!

Thats great news Shield! I can't wait to see the NBA back here. :jumping:
            id be pretty thrilled if i were you guys too... i mean dang, your chef fans for pete's sake! id be begging for a basketball team if i was you guys.
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

lmfao.
              sigpic

Comment

aight now they land that aa hockey team way to go...........
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                  aight now they land that aa hockey team way to go...........

NHL baby! And by the way Booher how bout them Orioles and my Royals? What happened man? I guess our expectations were once again too high. Oh well, were both young talented teams on the rise, it'll come soon enough, the Yankees and Twins can't stay on top forever, can they?

Just some added information, a businessman from Minnesota is interested in bringing an Arena League Football team to KC by 2007. So if our Chiefs lose that year, we have something to fall back on!!LOL!!!

Also, the NBA is our better chance, considering the Magic owner called Tim Leiwenke yesterday and stated that KC has just shot to the top of his list when he re-locates the team from Orlando. And, considering St. Louis does not have an NBA team, it's our better choice.
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
                  X