Iverson's 3 beats Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iverson's 3 beats Germany

Dirk Nowitzki hit a 3 for the germans to tie the game up 77-77 with 3.2 secs remaining in the USA vs Germany exhibition. Iverson got the inbouds pass and dribbled to halfcourt, where he throws up the prayer and is right on target. Exciting game, although they didnt show the last shot live.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Lol yea, nice shot by AI.
    sigpic

Comment

Was it just me or did you guys get sick of watching Dirk pull the Vlade "flop" every time he shot the ball?

Cody J. Esquire
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

believe me...it was just you

-Tylor Voorhees

Comment

Team USA is a joke...They cant win because they have self-centered players who always want the ball and cant play as a team...If they would play as a team maybe we would when some

Comment

Originally posted by KG21
            Team USA is a joke...They cant win because they have self-centered players who always want the ball and cant play as a team...If they would play as a team maybe we would when some
            but they did win...but I do agree with you though.
            Last edited by Jim; 08-04-2004, 03:30 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVSPortis
              believe me...it was just you

-Tylor Voorhees
              Yeah, you probably were too busy watching "Freddie v. Jason 2: the Homosexual Encounter."...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire
              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

hahahaha gave me good laugh

but atleast its not half as bad as watching a grandma foursome u have featured on ur sig.

Comment

hahahaha gave me good laugh

but atleast its not half as bad as watching a grandma foursome u have featured on ur sig.
                  Good god man, how many people do I have to tell this to. IT'S A FOURSOME WITH THREE WOMEN AND ONE MAN! BEA ARTHUR IS NOT A WOMAN! And I'd rather have a roll in the hay with Rue McClannahan than those butt-pirates on your sig any day...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

haha ya she sure is a dude ill give u that.....BUT why in the blue hell do u have them featured on ur sig???Its a disgrace to all that is football.

-Man who enjoys ladies from 16-30's, unlike Elways target range 70-80's

Comment

haha ya she sure is a dude ill give u that.....BUT why in the blue hell do u have them featured on ur sig???Its a disgrace to all that is football.

-Man who enjoys ladies from 16-30's, unlike Elways target range 70-80's
                      Dude you ever been with an older woman? They probably get freaked out by your Pinhead action figures huh? The Golden Girls are no disgrace. They traveled down the road and back again. Their heart is true their my pals and my confidants. And if I threw a party and invited everyone I knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from them and the card attached would say thank you for being a friend...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

And if I threw a party and invited everyone I knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from them and the card attached would say
                        thank u for being a male fluffer!

HHHHHAAAAAHAHA

-man who does not in fact have a pinhead figure, although does enjoy the movies, esxcept for the third one

Comment

thank u for being a male fluffer!

HHHHHAAAAAHAHA

-man who does not in fact have a pinhead figure, although does enjoy the movies, esxcept for the third one
                          Yes I am male, and I'd fluff Tera Patrick any day! Well I'm off to watch "Ace ******" starring Quim Carrey...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

to be a fluffer...or not to be a fluffer...that is the question

im suddenly seeing it all together now...
                            he has his name as elway4king because he wants to be a servant of some sort......im starting to think he wants to be kinky with elway

-NOT elways servant

Comment

to be a fluffer...or not to be a fluffer...that is the question

im suddenly seeing it all together now...
                              he has his name as elway4king because he wants to be a servant of some sort......im starting to think he wants to be kinky with elway

-NOT elways servant
                              ...and you see about as well as Hellen Keller...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                              X