Slipknot, anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slipknot, anybody?

who here all likes Slipknot??? come on i no a lot of u do!

just a few of their songs.. duality is really good.

Comment

Not my cup of tea. I like melody in my music. The anger seems pretty sincere and honest though. That's cool.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

duality will get anyone pumped up...i hereby announce all broncos to listen to it before a game

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVSPortis
          duality will get anyone pumped up...i hereby announce all broncos to listen to it before a game
          I'll listen to "Win in the End" by Marc Safan or "The Best Around" by Joe Esposito before a game. Duality, goodness what a crappy song...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire
          "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
          "These people need me." Zack Morris
          "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
          "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
          "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
          "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
          "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
          "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
          "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
          "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
          "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

My tastes run to older songs to get pumped.

Ace of Spades - Motorhead
            Seek & Destroy - Metallica
            (and I know this is cheesy, but I was in HS for goodness sakes) Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row

War Machine - KISS

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

slipknot works for me
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                My tastes run to older songs to get pumped.

Ace of Spades - Motorhead
                Seek & Destroy - Metallica
                (and I know this is cheesy, but I was in HS for goodness sakes) Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row

War Machine - KISS
                How dare ye call Skid Row cheesy! Want to know a song that gets me pumped? "Down Boys" by Warrant.

Cody J. Esquire
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "These people need me." Zack Morris
                "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Dude, if you want quality metal, go and buy the new Dillinger Escape Plan cd. If you still like Slipknot after you listen to it, then I'm afraid there's no hope.

Comment

as long as it's rock keep it coming.....keep it coming......*bangs head*
                    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                      I'll listen to "Win in the End" by Marc Safan or "The Best Around" by Joe Esposito before a game. Duality, goodness what a crappy song...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire
                      I gotta go with "The best around" or "eye of the tiger"!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Screaming at the top of your lungs and slashing a guitar with mostly feedback is not talent. Slipknot is a sideshow for sideshow freaks. JMO
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          "eye of the tiger"!
                          Yep, I would always listen to that on the way to football games, or wrestling matches..That or "Saturday Nights alright for Fighting"

Comment

Slipknot's silly. Listen to proper music.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Anyways, I am not into that kind of music...I am more of the R&B, some Rap, country, and 60, 70, 80, 90's and todays slow rock...

Comment

Working...
                              X