Haven't posted in about 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't posted in about 3 months

I've been really busy with work and the general trappings of everyday life. That and the fact that my two month old Cadillac CTS was stolen and burnt to the ground so that'll keep a guy busy. I actually went on vacation to D-town about two months ago to see my little sis graduate, she went to Legacy in Broomfield and incidentally is going to be a cheerleader at CU next year. I miss Denver, such a great town. Right now in Houston it's been about 110 degrees with the heat index the last 4 or 5 days, can't take it. Luckily I bought tickets on Friday to go see the Donks take on the Panthers on Oct. 10th and I'm totally pumped about that. Anyway, glad to be back...

Your ca-dunx got burnt to the ground? that sux!
    oh well, time to start saving for the new CTS...the one that goes against the M3 and S4 (although i rather have one of those, the CTS is sick)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Excuses, Excuses!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

LMMFAO!!!!! You got Lemiwinks on your sig! Hilarious!

Welcome back, by the way.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

don't forget the Sparrow Prince!
          I'm still not sure how Lemmiwinks made it out of the small intestine....thank god for that head torch!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
            Excuses, Excuses!

Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              don't forget the Sparrow Prince!
              I'm still not sure how Lemmiwinks made it out of the small intestine....thank god for that head torch!
              It's all about the Catatafish

http://images.southparkstudios.com/m...CATATAFISH.wav

Comment

Working...
              X