Animal Magnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Magnetism

Ok, everyone loves their pets, and talking about them, roll call for the furry in our life, who owns you and what are they called? perhaps you can throw in a little about their personalitys and stories too, always makes me smile. And we need something to smile at right now.

I have one black lab, Wendell (previously mentioned gas issues, some dogs do tricks, some dogs are smart, my dog...emits).

Another 120LB yellow lab (apparently purebred, yeh right), called Leroy, a very sincere bronco fan, sits with me on the couch through all games, although gets concerned with my shouting, usually uses this as an opportunity to remove popcorn from the open bag in my hand.

One white and grey psycho cat, called Paco, fat, irritable, and currently involved in the deconstruction of our curtains project, he is making good progress.

Your beasts?
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

One dog- border collie, 80 pounds, very energetic.we got her from someone who was moving and couldnt take care of her. likes to scare the crap out of people who knock on our door. actually jumped out of the window and chased the pizza man one time

2 cats, one of them was abandoned, and we decided to take care of her. burmese or something like that. long hair. very shy.

my other cat. the lazy one. black and gray tabby. we picked him up off the streets when he was a kitten. he likes to mess with the other cat, all the time.

As you can see, we like to pick up strays

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I have a dog, who is 12 and she is a Black Lab and a German Shepard cross breed. She likes to get into things and talk back. Makes me laugh.
      Thanks for the memories, Ed.
      Can't wait for playoff time!

Comment

I got a full-bred Jack Russell Terrior short hair. It is all white no spots. It is very calm. We got her because these people were moving and they couldnt have dogs at the place they were moving to. Her name is Dutchess. She is 1 year old and is about 27 lbs.

Oh ya, almost for got about my other beast. I got a gold fish named CP. She is about an inch long and wieghs about 0.5 lbs.

Comment

Oh ya, almost for got about my other beast. I got a gold fish named CP. She is about an inch long and wieghs about 0.5 lbs. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a stupid question: How do you know she's a she? And what does CP stand for?
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah

I have a stupid question: How do you know she's a she? And what does CP stand for?
            [/QUOTE]

I dont really know I am just assuming she is a she. CP stands for Clinton Portis.... Well I guess she would be a guy then huh.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23

Oh ya, almost for got about my other beast. I got a gold fish named CP. She is about an inch long and wieghs about 0.5 lbs.
              Dude that's one heavy ass goldfish!! =p

Comment

no offense dan, but I hate fish and birds.

why? birds are annoying. VERY annoying. Fish.... well, they arent fun, and its very easy to overfeed them, as my baby sister found out.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

well, as i mentioned in another thread, i have two cats. the fat one is lazy (go figure) - just surfaces for food and random half-hearted playtime. when she jumps on you it hurts. the other one is just too smart for her own good (can open cabinets, just sticks her paw into the handle and pulls) and ends up in ridiculous places - on top of the TV, on top of the stove, on the mantle, on my shoulders, on top of the microwave, which is on top of the fridge... i don't know how she gets to some of these places, but she has a thing against being on the ground. she doesn't believe she's a cat.
                  Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 11-26-2003, 10:13 AM.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                    That's what I was thinking! It's only an inch long but about 12 inches around - oops that sounds, um, kinda, um, well, unfortunate, ya know, oh never mind. Anyway, Perry could you post a pic of that hubcap you call a goldfish?

Comment

LOL I have goldfish too. 3 of them. I have kept them alive for over 4 years. Mine are also HUGE. (1 inch long, 12" dia, they are stubbies) LOL

1- dog, a full bred Rottweiler. His name is Blue and is 140lbs of all musscle (swear, no fat) he has a 30" neck. I used to breed Rotts. But, my female, Lexus, died last March. My male is still available for stud service.

1- cat. Her name is Lucky. Crystal blue eyes with beautiful grey and white markings. She is 9 and does nothing but follow Blue around and sleeps with him everynight. I think Blue protects her from coyotes. Well, that is her story and she is sticking to it.

Comment

Many animals over the years
                        Right now Phoenix an 8 years old Doberman

Sierra and 8 year old black cat

Both spoiled
                        A mouring Dove who lost a wing 13 years ago....Fluffy

and two salt water aquariumswhich include a three stiriped damsel, Huffy, Tomato clown, Muffy, two yellow tailed blue damsels I call the "twins" and a Yellow Carribean Damsel, Buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                          I actually have no clue how much it wieghs. I'm just looking at it and it lookes pretty fat for a goldfish.

And Bronco-13, I hate birds too. My friend has one and it sits there and goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KAAAAAAAAAAAAA all day. Fish are pretty boring, I wish I could have a fish like Nemo. Anyone ever see that movie. Actually a really good one.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                            Fish are pretty boring, I wish I could have a fish like Nemo. Anyone ever see that movie. Actually a really good one.
                            I once had an underwater frog. those things are cool! anyone with an aquarium - if you're looking for something with personality, get one! mine was named Ribbet. he was the best. darted all over, did flips in the water. right now, as i'm typing, both of my cats are piled on my lap. it's like wearing a big black fur blanket with claws. wish one of them would get up and get me some more coffee.
                            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Gotta a weird psycho cat named Max. He's cool, but he chases things that I can't see sometimes. And even though he is techincally my cat, he seems to favor my wife. Traitor. :-)

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X