sigpic

I love it...

Comment

Originally posted by SarahKay14 View Post
      I love it...
      haha, i loved it last night a little too much
      sigpic

Comment

HAHA I drank like 10 beers and I'm a small girl.. I felt fine today.. the other night I drank the crap outta some wine and I had like a SPLITTING headache. SUCKED!

Comment

HAHA I drank like 10 beers and I'm a small girl.. I felt fine today.. the other night I drank the crap outta some wine and I had like a SPLITTING headache. SUCKED!
          man, i drank like 5 beers and 5 shots of rum and lots of nasty food haha..my headache is going away though so thats good but im feeling unusually nauseas or however you spell that
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah when I'm hungover I usually feel sick to my stomach as well. I rarely get headaches.. but screw some damn wine. HAHA

Comment

Yeah when I'm hungover I usually feel sick to my stomach as well. I rarely get headaches.. but screw some damn wine. HAHA
              yeah i dont drink wine, yucky haha..
              but yeah, i never used to get hangovers, its only been happening for the past like 6 months
              but hey at least i won all my beer pong games! haha
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
                why do people have to create and drink that poison
                Taken in moderation, alcohol is good for your heart.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alcohol/SC00024

But something tells me that the other people in this thread aren't doing it for their health.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                  Taken in moderation, alcohol is good for your heart.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alcohol/SC00024

But something tells me that the other people in this thread aren't doing it for their health.
                  thats true

also it gives you a great workout... 12 ounce curls gets you ripped

seriously thou drinking is bad and you shouldnt do it ... at least dont drink my beer or we'd have to throw down
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

HAHA All this alcohol talk is making me want a damn beer. haha

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                      thats true

also it gives you a great workout... 12 ounce curls gets you ripped

seriously thou drinking is bad and you shouldnt do it ... at least dont drink my beer or we'd have to throw down
                      I'm confused... you agreed with me that drinking is good in moderation but then say it's bad and not to do it.

And what's wrong with beer? While there's a lot of beer I don't like, there are a few that I find really tasty. Mmmm.... Sam Adams Black Lager... Mmm........
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I'm almost 22 and have never been drunk, and have actually tried drinking only once or twice. I'm so glad I never got into it. I don't know a single person who does not drink either. People act so retarded, loud, and obnoxious while drinking, it makes me want to kill them. They have no respect for other people while they are drunk, if they want to do something, they are going to do it regardless of what anybody tells them. Also, where I live there is numerous bars, and outside every single one of them, there is broken glass everywhere. Now, when I take my dog for a run almost every day, I have to take detours just to get around these places so my precious animal doesn't get glass stuck in her foot. Now tell me, why should I have to do that?

I'm lumping all drinkers into one category because, well, when I'm around these drunks this is how they ALL act. I'm ranting, I know there is a few mellow drunks out there. I just haven't found them.

Comment

I don't get hangovers unless i'm drinking whiskey.
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                            I'm confused... you agreed with me that drinking is good in moderation but then say it's bad and not to do it.

And what's wrong with beer? While there's a lot of beer I don't like, there are a few that I find really tasty. Mmmm.... Sam Adams Black Lager... Mmm........
                            shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jav

the less they drink more beer for us

im a guiness man myself but have been known to dabble into other drinks

been drinking this trout river lately and its tasty

also congrats jav for being adopted by ravage!!!
                            i couldnt send ya a cp so ill hijack this thread
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

A girl that I know called me last night and told me she just received an underage drinking ticket at UW Eau Claire.

:clap:

Make it rain.. make it rain. $280
                              Last edited by Peerless; 09-06-2008, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X