Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

appliances

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • appliances

    which appliance do you think has the hardest job? personallly, i think its the alarm clock, every morning its gotta wake one or more people up, who either smack the snooze button, or throw the alarm clock ( personal experience with that one) what do yall think. boy im tired.


    If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

  • #2
    and he has to get up early just so he can wake you up. man i would hate to be him.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The blender gets a pretty good work out

      Comment


      • #4
        In my house the microwave as it always gets skipped when its cleaning time, therefore it lives in a constant state of "encrustment", sure that isn't very pleasant for it.
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

        Comment


        • #5
          I hear some people break their video game controllers and throw stuff at the tv when their team plays badly.

          Did any of you ever see the video clip of the office worker frustrated with his computer? That's what this thread reminds me of.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Orange&Blue
            Did any of you ever see the video clip of the office worker frustrated with his computer? That's what this thread reminds me of.
            Did you ever see Office Space? Great movie. I think it was a printer that died a tragic death...right? maybe i'm remembering it wrong.

            I'm with Hoolah though. My microwave leads a pained life. my excuse is that i'd clean it, but it's too high up (on top of the fridge) - though it's really just up there so i don't have to look at it. My coffee machine though, that gets daily praise and adoration.
            Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 12-01-2003, 12:47 PM.
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

            Comment


            • #7
              Washing machine...................it's a dirty job, but someones gotta do it

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree with ORANGENBLUE420. My washer gets one hell of a work out. My man is 6'8" and 290lbs. So, I can only fit so much of his clothes in one load. I avarage a load a day. Otherwise I will spend hours and hours on the weekend. I hate having dirty laundry around the house or in a hamper. It bugs me. My dryer on the other hand, primarily only sees 1/2 of the clothes washed because I cant let things shrink for my man's sake.

                Another one would be my dish washer. Pots and pans daily. Every night after dinners. I guess Im a little bit of a clean freak.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                  [B]I hear some people break their video game controllers and throw stuff at the tv when their team plays badly.
                  B]
                  I throw my controllers sometimes, but very rarely ( those things can get expensive)


                  If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [QUOTE]Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                    [B]Did you ever see Office Space?

                    That movie was funny. Did it not just hit home or should I say work just perfectly. It did me. I saw it years ago. I have it on tape. i might go home and watch it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                      Did you ever see Office Space? Great movie. I think it was a printer that died a tragic death...right? maybe i'm remembering it wrong.

                      I'm with Hoolah though. My microwave leads a pained life. my excuse is that i'd clean it, but it's too high up (on top of the fridge) - though it's really just up there so i don't have to look at it. My coffee machine though, that gets daily praise and adoration.
                      No I've never seen it, but lots of people I know say it's a great movie, so I'll have to rent it one day.

                      I found the file. Here's a link to the video I was talking about:
                      http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/download/badday.mpg
                      The file is in MPG format. I would attach it, but since it's a video file, it's too big, 4.9MB. It's smoother to watch if you right-click on the link and save it. I'm not sure if it's scripted or not, but if it isn't, this guy has issues.

                      What about plungers? Grooooooss!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [QUOTE]Originally posted by MSFORD11
                        [B]
                        Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                        Did you ever see Office Space?

                        That movie was funny. Did it not just hit home or should I say work just perfectly. It did me. I saw it years ago. I have it on tape. i might go home and watch it.
                        Yes! that movie hit home/work perfectly. That and Swimming With Sharks. The two movies i watch when i hate my job...
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                          I throw my controllers sometimes, but very rarely ( those things can get expensive)
                          thats why you broke four. but i get mad too. i almost broke one of mine playing the last level of max payne.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            shut up, Yea I broke four, but over a period of 3 years. thats not so bad.....


                            If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you know how many ive broken in my life one. but i do have very high patience.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X