For The Women/girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Women/girls.

Who is the sexiest player in the NFL to you. if their is more than one than state their names. And who is the worst looking player In your own opinion.(honest opinion ladies) i just want to know who everyone is attracted to.
    I'm Such A Lady

the sexiest men in the NFL to me are:
    1st. Clinton Portis
    2nd. Michael Vick
    3rd. Jeavon Kearse
    4th. Freeney (he plays for the panthers if i'm not mistaking his first name is jamal but i didn't write it and it was wrong.)
    5th. willis mcGahee.
    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: For The Women/girls.

Originally posted by neisha26
      And who is the worst looking player In your own opinion.(honest opinion ladies)
      Well, wut are yours? neisha?
      Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Re: Re: For The Women/girls.

Originally posted by cprender8
        Well, wut are yours? neisha?
        i wasn't gonna put it but since you asked i think that s. sharpe/j. mcNabb/s. Mcnair/ they are not good looking men in my opinion.
        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

c
          I'm Such A Lady

Comment

I've posted elsewhere on this I think, but I am always up for talking about good looking men.

My all time NFL good looking guy is Howie Long.......God he is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

David Carr is pudding baby (My-t-fine).................

Shannon Sharpe has an incredible body but his face well, since he's a bronco I wont continue........take his bro's face and we'd be good to go

The Barber bros aint to bad either (but it'd have to be a package deal)

And I am sure there are tons and tons and tons that I cant even begin to list..............but hell, I'd take any guy in the NFL, if his face aint much he can keep the helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              I've posted elsewhere on this I think, but I am always up for talking about good looking men.

My all time NFL good looking guy is Howie Long.......God he is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!

David Carr is pudding baby (My-t-fine).................

Shannon Sharpe has an incredible body but his face well, since he's a bronco I wont continue........take his bro's face and we'd be good to go

The Barber bros aint to bad either (but it'd have to be a package deal)

And I am sure there are tons and tons and tons that I cant even begin to list..............but hell, I'd take any guy in the NFL, if his face aint much he can keep the helmet on
              girl you are crazy i have to disagree with you on the ugly men if they are ugly i think you should leave them alone no helmet can't hide that ugly face. tell the truth about shannon he is an man.
              I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Working...
              X