Funny Halloween Costume Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Halloween Costume Ideas

So everyone, Im looking for a great iea for a halloween costume. Im really looking forward to somethng that I can make myself, and save myself some cash. Id also like it to be something kind of witty.

Last year, I was a peep show. I had a large box strapped to myself, with a door on the front. When it was opened, I had glued a bunch of those marshmallow peeps doing tricks (Trapeze, fake trampoline, pyrmaid stand).
    I also went as aCeiling Fan, basically taped to a jersey I had the word ceiling, and walked around with a sign that said Go Ceiling.

So far, Ive got Serial (Cereal) killer (tape a bunch of ripped cereal boxes to myself, and carry a large rubber knife), or be a french kiss (wrap myself in aluminum, and throw on a beret).

Anybody else got any good ideas?
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

I'm going to be a keg.

Comment

A few year back on of my friends all wore a strategically placed Teddy Bear, and called himself "Deep in Dis Bear"
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm going as GREEN MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbSKE2JHZ8

sigpic

Comment

My little brother usually comes up with some good stuff. One year he went as a baked potato...he added pillows and stuff to his body then wrapped himself in foil then put some cotton on the front and some yellow felt. It was awesome.

One he went as laundry...he cut the bottom out of the laundry basket so he could stand in it, and if tit around his waist snugly. Then he filled the basket with dirty clothes.

My friend once wore all pink and put a chair on her head and was gum stuck to the bottom of a chair.

Not sure any of those will work for you...you could always go as a mammogram machine.
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

You should see the ones MSN has posted...

I like them... a lot

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-0839217-3811830?asin=B0016OVA6C&AFID=MSN&LNM=B0016OVA6C|Ad ults_Pleated_Greek_Goddess_Costume&ClickType=Shop& ref=tgt_adv_XPSD0500

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-0839217-3811830?asin=B000I6NXAK&AFID=MSN&LNM=B000I6NXAK|Ad ults_Sweet_Sassy_Witch_Costume&ClickType=Shop&ref= tgt_adv_XPSD0500

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-0839217-3811830?asin=B0016OVA9O&AFID=MSN&LNM=B0016OVA9O|Ad ults_Sassy_Cleopatra_Costume&ClickType=Shop&ref=tg t_adv_XPSD0500

http://www.buycostumes.com/Vixen-Pir...ClickType=Shop

and a lot more

http://shopping.msn.com/results/hall...1=37000&page=1

Some of these you can get at target...

sigpic

Comment

Use make up to give yourself a black eye and where a sweatshirt with large "P" on it. That way you are a "Black Eyes Pea"
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                I absolutely love that show. Its so wrong in so many ways.

I also enjoyed all of the costumes you had posted, Im hoping some of the girls I know that are throwing a party would enjoy weraing them

So, I found a couple online that I thought were great. Dr. Pepper (Doctor's costume with a bunch of peppers attached to myself), or a Tropical Depression (Hawaiian get up, carry a bottle around that says prozac on it).

@ Mammogram Machine, Deep in Dis Bear, Black Eyed Pea
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                  I absolutely love that show. Its so wrong in so many ways.

I also enjoyed all of the costumes you had posted, Im hoping some of the girls I know that are throwing a party would enjoy weraing them

So, I found a couple online that I thought were great. Dr. Pepper (Doctor's costume with a bunch of peppers attached to myself), or a Tropical Depression (Hawaiian get up, carry a bottle around that says prozac on it).

@ Mammogram Machine, Deep in Dis Bear, Black Eyed Pea
                  It is the greatest show ever! tonights was funny as hell. Glory hole?

"Pawnshops are like international waters"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    It is the greatest show ever! tonights was funny as hell. Glory hole?

"Pawnshops are like international waters"
                    I just watched the episodes tonight. "Burn the Duster!!"
                    sigpic

Comment

a few years back my cousin dressed up as McNabb

we live in pa and are around eagle fans too much...

he borrowed a McNabb jersey, got a big fro, taped bandages around his fro, gave himself a blackeye and broken arm and limped in with a crutch...

he's a bucks fan unfortunately and told everyone that he was mcnabb after he played against the bucks

we got kicked outta 2 bars that night
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Wear your night clothes and carry a piece of wood. Morning wood.
                        sigpic

Comment

I LOVE Halloween, best Holiday of the year!
                          I still haven't come up with my costume.
                          I usually go trashy or funny.

I think the funniest was when my cousin dressed up as a used tampon.
                          Wished I could find a picture, but we laughed for 15 min when she walked in.

I did make my hubby do this last year

Missin#7
                          Special Teams
                          Last edited by Missin#7; 10-06-2008, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
                            Wear your night clothes and carry a piece of wood. Morning wood.
                            I sleep naked.

I think I can get in trouble for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Go as "white trash."

wear white shirt and pants and cut two leg holes and arm holes in a large white trash bag, fill the excess space with crumpled up papers!

Comment

Working...
                              X