No announcement yet.

15 years ago today, in 1993:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new (one year old) article about the afterthoughts of the battle from many of the soldiers. Also gives updates on where some of them are, and what they're doing today.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ng-shadow.html

Comment

I was 5 years old when this happened so naturally i don't remember any of it but the movie does a great job of recreating the events. If you haven't seen it, you need to
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

It was tough reading about the two delta snipers.

Comment

I always watch the movie at least once a year. It's in my top 100 favorite movies, it's a day in our military's history that will not be forgotten.

There are a few good documentaries that talked about it, in one someone involved said they asked the President to send Abrams(tanks), lobbying that it would make it easier, lower the chances of lives lost, and speed up the operation. The President didn't think tanks were necessary.

I will never forget any sacrifice the men and women of the armed forces makes for this nation and the people of it.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Another year has passed....

21 years ago today. RIP to the men of Oct 3-4 1993.

Comment

Working...
            X