No announcement yet.

Lord Raezyr!!! This Forum is OURS! MUAHAHAHAH!!!'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this morning my wife tells me about a wrong number call she had late last night, and she tells me, "He started apologizing profusely, and I just felt so sorry for him."

Comment

• bump!

Comment

• Hello Razor good evening sir.

Have you checked out my music thread yet, it is blowing up man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          So this morning my wife tells me about a wrong number call she had late last night, and she tells me, "He started apologizing profusely, and I just felt so sorry for him."
          Poor SOB....
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I have commenced construction on my Saber-whip... I feel that's a more fitting name since Jet finds it humorous to poke fun...

but he won't be laughing when my whip reaches him from across the room and he can't react with his little light-sword fast enough.....

muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

So this morning my wife tells me about a wrong number call she had late last night, and she tells me, "He started apologizing profusely, and I just felt so sorry for him."

"What an idiot! Haaaaaahhahaha!"

Thats gotta break some Wedding Crasher rule. "Never make a wrong number call and start spilling your guts out"

Lol, that must of been a little awkward for your wife when she finally got around to saying, "Yeeeeeaaaahhhh.... You have the wrong number."
              A book I wrote

Comment

• Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  hahahahaha. ............................

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                    hahahahaha. ............................

Keep it real...

Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      I have commenced construction on my Saber-whip... I feel that's a more fitting name since Jet finds it humorous to poke fun...

but he won't be laughing when my whip reaches him from across the room and he can't react with his little light-sword fast enough.....

muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
                      before we get much further on the miracle whip subject, I suggest you read the following quotes from bigger geeks than us on the subject:

These are a few quotes from the Lucas Arts forums on the subject:

Secondly, NO. LIGHTWHIPS ARE THE STUPIDEST IDEA THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN STAR WARS. Well, except Jar Jar.
                      The Lightwhip has always seemed rather stupid to me
                      but that doesn't change the fact that Lightwhips are STILL STUPID.
                      Wow. I never thought I'd see a concept of a lightsaber that was stupider than the Lightwhip. Well, I did once see a Lightscimitar, not to mention a Lightscythe, but this takes the giddy biscuit.
                      But if you still want a miracle whip, then by all means construct one.... Of course, I'd like you to take a second to really think about the logistics of one. What happens when the whip is on, and your just getting ready to strike? I guess you better hope you're not on the second floor or in a space ship!!
                      Last edited by jetrazor74; 12-03-2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post

"What an idiot! Haaaaaahhahaha!"

Thats gotta break some Wedding Crasher rule. "Never make a wrong number call and start spilling your guts out"

Lol, that must of been a little awkward for your wife when she finally got around to saying, "Yeeeeeaaaahhhh.... You have the wrong number."
                        Yeah, the guy was pretty much an idiot, but as soon as my wife answered, he realized he had dialed the wrong number, so that was what he was apologizing for! So it wasn't as bad as I guess I made it out to be, but either way, the caller was pretty dumb.... don't you think, LT?

Comment

Yeah, the guy was pretty much an idiot, but as soon as my wife answered, he realized he had dialed the wrong number, so that was what he was apologizing for! So it wasn't as bad as I guess I made it out to be, but either way, the caller was pretty dumb.... don't you think, LT?
                          And he consorts with worse.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

And he consorts with worse.
                            You can be sure of that!!! :thumb:

Comment

before we get much further on the miracle whip subject, I suggest you read the following quotes from bigger geeks than us on the subject:

These are a few quotes from the Lucas Arts forums on the subject:

But if you still want a miracle whip, then by all means construct one.... Of course, I'd like you to take a second to really think about the logistics of one. What happens when the whip is on, and your just getting ready to strike? I guess you better hope you're not on the second floor or in a space ship!!
                              I'd was going to add to the discussion this question...

Will you be holding your Miracle whip like this?

Then I got to thinking about it... perhaps Real is just more creative and imaginative than what we gave him credit for... and he had something in mind more like this?

:clap: Bravo. A+ for originality.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd was going to add to the discussion this question...

Will you be holding your Miracle whip like this?

Then I got to thinking about it... perhaps Real is just more creative and imaginative than what we gave him credit for... and he had something in mind more like this?

:clap: Bravo. A+ for originality.
                                And i would hope that one wouldn't be planning any "indiana jones" type manuvers..

Comment

Working...
                                X