No announcement yet.

What will Santa bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for christams i don't really want anything because i don't want for anything (THANK U GOD) BUT THEIR IS THIS ONE PERSON I WANT AND WOULDN'T MIND HAVING HIM FOR CHRISTMAS. yeah yall know clinton portis i wouldn't mind him being a christmas that's really all i want.
    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by neisha26
      well for christams i don't really want anything because i don't want for anything (THANK U GOD) BUT THEIR IS THIS ONE PERSON I WANT AND WOULDN'T MIND HAVING HIM FOR CHRISTMAS. yeah yall know clinton portis i wouldn't mind him being a christmas that's really all i want.
      you ever see national lampoons christmas? A scene from that just popped up in my head when i read this
      Last edited by Broncofan-13; 12-02-2003, 01:34 PM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by neisha26
        Wrapped with a bow?
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          you ever see national lampoons christmas? A scene from that just popped up in my head when i read this
          that was the best part of that movie. that and the flameing cat.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            Hallelujah......holy s**t......lmao

Santa already visited me. GameCube is coooool. Best Buy had a great deal on them day after Thanksgiving. So, not gonna be much for me to unwrap Christmas day.

made by snk16

Comment

That is my favortite christmas movie, my fav part is the sledding, and also the cat.

I wouldnt mind eddy mac under my tree this year, with only a bow on, around his neck!!!
              >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
              happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X