Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEX question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SEX question

    Guys:
    Would you have rather been born a women?

    Gals:
    Would you have rather been born a guy?

    Hows that for anything but?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

  • #2
    No I'd stay being a guy, women have too much to worry about

    Comment


    • #3
      If I was born with boobs, I'd never leave the house.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
        If I was born with boobs, I'd never leave the house.


        No way, no how, would I ever want to be a woman.
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, at least on my part, the feeling is mutual, I would never want to be a guy.
          I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
          -------------------

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by plummerchick16
            Well, at least on my part, the feeling is mutual, I would never want to be a guy.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                Yeah and not to mention all the disorders, such Anxiety, depression, PTSD and so on lol but Im not saying that!

                Damn yall are sexist.
                You forgot the worst one PMS

                oh wait most guys with sig others suffer worse than the women during that time huh

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Yes
                  Wait what was the question -

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                    lol Well I can second that! Its pretty bad
                    wah wah

                    boo freakin who












































                    Give birth then come see me - LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Re: SEX question

                      Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                      I mean hell if it wasnt for ang. and my mother I wouldnt remember to do certain things like pay my bills on time, put gas in the car on time and etc.
                      You think all guys have trouble with this? I pay my bills on time and watch the needle and don't need women to help. Honestly, if it wasn't for sex I'd really have no need for them.

                      Cody J. Esquire
                      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                      "These people need me." Zack Morris
                      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

                      LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: SEX question

                        Originally posted by rcsodak
                        Guys:
                        Would you have rather been born a women?

                        Gals:
                        Would you have rather been born a guy?

                        Hows that for anything but?
                        And have no common sence, I don't think so...hehehe j/k ladies, but no I wouldn't wanna be a girl.


                        The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                        Baha'u'llah

                        "Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                        Mike Caro

                        "The all-in play works every time but once"


                        You can observe a lot just by watching.
                        Yogi Berra

                        every year.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't think I would. It depends really on how hot i would be as a girl. If I was super hot, I would do it for sure. Super hot (and hot, and quasi hot, hell even some unhot) girls don't really ever have to worry about anything. It's like winning the lottery.

                          But if I was an ugly chick, fat or both....hellz no! I wouldn't want to have to resort to buying peanut butter and a dog.

                          Of course, I wouldn't mind being a better looking guy than I am now, either.

                          Sigh, such is life. Now where did I put the Jif?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: SEX question

                            Originally posted by Elway4King
                            You think all guys have trouble with this? I pay my bills on time and watch the needle and don't need women to help. Honestly, if it wasn't for sex I'd really have no need for them.

                            Cody J. Esquire
                            What does that mean??? Do u think all girls are good for is Sex?
                            I'm sure you are just some loser who has never been in a serious relationship.What a Bi**h.
                            I am BucsmissLynch and I approve this message.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Perry1977
                              I don't think I would. It depends really on how hot i would be as a girl. If I was super hot, I would do it for sure. Super hot (and hot, and quasi hot, hell even some unhot) girls don't really ever have to worry about anything. It's like winning the lottery.

                              But if I was an ugly chick, fat or both....hellz no! I wouldn't want to have to resort to buying peanut butter and a dog.

                              Of course, I wouldn't mind being a better looking guy than I am now, either.

                              Sigh, such is life. Now where did I put the Jif?
                              Hahaha funny 'bout the peanutbutter & dog thing.


                              The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                              Baha'u'llah

                              "Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                              Mike Caro

                              "The all-in play works every time but once"


                              You can observe a lot just by watching.
                              Yogi Berra

                              every year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X