Leaving for Basic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for Basic

Whats up guys? I just wanted everyone to know that I only have a month until I leave for basic training, and just wish everyone the best. I won't have much contact until around April so I hope our Denver Broncos make some good decisions and we can come back strong next year. I was hoping they'd make it to the Super Bowl this year(i know, i know) since I leave Feb 2nd, and that would have been awesome. LOL. Anyways, it's been good to meet alot of you and hopefully after April I will be an Airman.
    sigpic

Originally posted by jeremy_koenig View Post
    Whats up guys? I just wanted everyone to know that I only have a month until I leave for basic training, and just wish everyone the best. I won't have much contact until around April so I hope our Denver Broncos make some good decisions and we can come back strong next year. I was hoping they'd make it to the Super Bowl this year(i know, i know) since I leave Feb 2nd, and that would have been awesome. LOL. Anyways, it's been good to meet alot of you and hopefully after April I will be an Airman.
    Best of luck and more importantly... Thank you! :salute!:

Comment

I hae to echo what LT said up above. But... be happy you're not a seaman......
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Assume your headed to Lackland?

My cousin is a drill sergent down there. She's tough, but cute!
        All the best to you & Thank You for your service to the country!

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7 View Post
          Assume your headed to Lackland?

My cousin is a drill sergent down there. She's tough, but cute!
          All the best to you & Thank You for your service to the country!

Yes, I am heading to Lackland AFB. I will be there on the night of Feb 3rd.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy_koenig View Post
            Yes, I am heading to Lackland AFB. I will be there on the night of Feb 3rd.
            Well if your drill sergent is Denise, She 5'6" cute thing with blonde hair, tell her her cousin Jules says HI! :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              I hae to echo what LT said up above. But... be happy you're not a seaman......
              Every one was a seaman at one point in their life.... WAIT what are you talking about?

But to the OP, good luck to you sir, I believe I can speak for everyone in saying we are truly grateful for you and all others who serve our nation.

May God be with you.:salute!:
              A book I wrote

Comment

Good Luck :salute!:

:usa:
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7 View Post
                  Well if your drill sergent is Denise, She 5'6" cute thing with blonde hair, tell her her cousin Jules says HI! :salute!:
                  Tell her that L30 says Hi too and to call me!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Godpseed to you Jeremy!

:salute!:

Comment

Best of luck, and as everyone else has said, THANKS!!!:salute!::salute!:

Oh and Leg, are you sure you want here to call, what if the Baby is yours?
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X