Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
    Brents Bed.

you would know from personal experience.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
      It's nice you gave him your old bed.
      Read quote below.

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
      you would know from personal experience.....
      I have tucked him in a few times.
      sigpic

Comment

I love it when it is aboslutely horribly cold, like -15f or colder, with the sun shining.

The air is so still, and all the moisture in the air has frozen so the air sparkles like a million tiny diamonds floating.

I also love it when it's a great bluebird powder day, after a huge storm. I love getting on the chairlift early, looking down the mountain at all the untracked fresh snow, with it glistening in the sunlight.

I love going to secluded parts of my local ski mountain on these days, maybe a run that has a lot of trees, and just sitting in the winter cold silence. The cold air has a silence all it's own, and it's a rare occurance that I can sit by myself and just soak it in.

Oh yeah, while technically a "location", I absolutely am IN LOVE with Colorado from Denver west to the Utah border.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
          I love it when it is aboslutely horribly cold, like -15f or colder, with the sun shining.

The air is so still, and all the moisture in the air has frozen so the air sparkles like a million tiny diamonds floating.

I also love it when it's a great bluebird powder day, after a huge storm. I love getting on the chairlift early, looking down the mountain at all the untracked fresh snow, with it glistening in the sunlight.

I love going to secluded parts of my local ski mountain on these days, maybe a run that has a lot of trees, and just sitting in the winter cold silence. The cold air has a silence all it's own, and it's a rare occurance that I can sit by myself and just soak it in.

Oh yeah, while technically a "location", I absolutely am IN LOVE with Colorado from Denver west to the Utah border.
          You are the true definition of a "powder addict"!!

Nice description PA!

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
            I have tucked him in a few times.

uh huh, sure......

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Wow. You described it perfectly and I share with your choice. :salute!:

I miss that.

Watching wheat fields dance in the wind right before harvest. Garth Brooks even used that in a song.

The stars we see here at our house on a clear summer night are amazing. We have very little light around us here so that helps tremendously. And the nights when there is no moon are the best. The ski literally gets white in spots.

I love watching waterfalls. The sound is hypnotizing.

Autumn Leaves. Especially the Aspen groves in the mountains and the backdrops surrounding them.

I like seeing lights namely like Las Vegas.

And there ain't nothing better than seeing a 30" Rainbow Trout on the end of the line.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Playa Del Carmen has to be one of the most scenic places I have been to.

Comment

We love the water and beaches and have done quite a bit of traveling. I love the Caribbean for the clarity of the water and the sun glistening on the surface while you can see the bottom with a rippled effect. Simply beautiful. And to scuba in these environments is breath taking. Through a tube of course.

7 Mile Beach on Grand Cayman Island was such a place that was postcard worthy. The best beach we have ever been to.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X