Is that Leg30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Leg30

I stumbled on this pic, and the Marine third from the left looks like our own Devil Dog, Leg30...

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Here are some more great ones from the same sight.

sigpic

Comment

ok .

Comment

Thats not me........

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :salute!:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
          Thats not me........

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :salute!:
          Please keep those pics to yourself...
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I respect Marines for defending our Country and rights but it's that mentality shown in those pictures that makes me dislike them as people. (Some come out without it, or leave it at the base when they "retire", but most don't)

They think their **** doesn't stink, they are invincible and that they could take on anyone with their bare hands. Sure you got training for it but I'll take experience over training ANY day of the week.

Thanks for your service L30, you seem like one of the few who came out alright and doesn't preach or brag about being a Marine. :salute!:
            sigpic
            Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
            Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
            My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post
              I respect Marines for defending our Country and rights but it's that mentality shown in those pictures that makes me dislike them as people. (Some come out without it, or leave it at the base when they "retire", but most don't)

They think their **** doesn't stink, they are invincible and that they could take on anyone with their bare hands. Sure you got training for it but I'll take experience over training ANY day of the week.

Thanks for your service L30, you seem like one of the few who came out alright and doesn't preach or brag about being a Marine. :salute!:
              I already had confidence before joining the Marines. I was a 3 sport all-conference selection in high school. The Marines didn't change me at all. I actually hated it being a Marine for the first couple years. Then after awhile I started to enjoy it more. (Being a Sgt. is a whole different experience than being a private)

I understand that everyone has their own impressions of Marines. I know some that are smart and some that are dumb as a rock. Some that can run 3 miles in under 18 minutes and some that run it in 38 minutes. Some that are nice guys and some that are jerks. To try and put every Marine is some "Our sh*t don't stink" category isn't really fair.

But I will say this........ As an idividual, every Marine is his own man, but as a group, they have the mentality of a football team who cannot lose. There isn't a unit in the world that will stick together like a group of Marines will when **** hits the fan. I can promise you that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post

That is what makes them Marines. The belief that the are invincible, is what is what allows them to do what they do best, and that is whoop a whole lot of butt.

Just what about the quotes did you have problem with, the one that said don't let them see you comming out prone? Or was it the one that said as much as he would hate to kill some one he would to SAVE American lives?

Where is the problem?

sigpic

Comment

He goes by Dan.

Comment

Working...
                  X