Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yea I hate McDonalds...well I hate the one that is around the corner from my housing area.

    It usually is open until 2AM. My mom walked in at 9:02PM, there were 3 other people waiting for their food since they already ordered, my mom wanted to get me a hot fudge sundae.
    What did the lady say to my mom?
    "We're closed"
    My mom and the other 3 people there were confused. So she looks around the store and at the unlocked door. The employee proceeds to say they were closed @ 9:00PM b/c they are remodeling.
    You know what they were remodeling? The front part of the area where you take orders, which means the kitchen and the cash registers were working fine.
    All my mom wanted was a sundae, which meant here's a couple of dollars, and all she had to do was walk 1 foot to her right and make my mom a sundae.
    It wasn't like my mom was making a big order, plus it says in huge letters everywhere that they close at 2AM, and there was no sign anywhere saying they were closing earlier AND the door was open.
    My mom just left and didn't bother.
    Originally posted by armybroncofan
    ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

    Comment


    • #17
      There's a Wendy's right down the road from us that we refuse to go to because the service is so bad. They take forever with the orders and always gets it wrong.

      The Taco Bell gets some orders wrong, too. One time, going through drive thru, I opened the bags up to check and the guy yells at me 'It's all there!'.
      Administrator

      #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      #LupusAwarenessMonth

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
        Yea I hate McDonalds...well I hate the one that is around the corner from my housing area.

        It usually is open until 2AM. My mom walked in at 9:02PM, there were 3 other people waiting for their food since they already ordered, my mom wanted to get me a hot fudge sundae.
        What did the lady say to my mom?
        "We're closed"
        My mom and the other 3 people there were confused. So she looks around the store and at the unlocked door. The employee proceeds to say they were closed @ 9:00PM b/c they are remodeling.
        You know what they were remodeling? The front part of the area where you take orders, which means the kitchen and the cash registers were working fine.
        All my mom wanted was a sundae, which meant here's a couple of dollars, and all she had to do was walk 1 foot to her right and make my mom a sundae.
        It wasn't like my mom was making a big order, plus it says in huge letters everywhere that they close at 2AM, and there was no sign anywhere saying they were closing earlier AND the door was open.
        My mom just left and didn't bother.

        That is so wrong. If you do not lock the doors intime, and customers come in you should lock the door then serve them. That is how it work every where I have worked.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Mcdonalds is nasty anyway. They sound good until you actually get there. I always take a few bites of a burger and then look at it and think to myself "why am i eating this?". And they probably are the laziest bunch of people. Half the time i doubt theyre even listening. I dont like all the extra stuff (pickles, mustard, onions, etc) on my burgers so i always just order a burger with ketchup and cheese only. Thats it. So basically they get that patty, put it on a bun, and add ketchup. Not hard. But I always get pickles and onions and mustard on it. Im thinking "ok i could probably train a chimp to do this better than you people".

          And I always check my orders right in front of the window. I was with my little brother and when he got his food from taco bell, with my window down and all, i tell him to check it loud enough so they can hear it.

          It takes a total of maybe a minute and a half to do their job. And yet somehow they screw it up.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
            Mcdonalds is nasty anyway. They sound good until you actually get there. I always take a few bites of a burger and then look at it and think to myself "why am i eating this?". And they probably are the laziest bunch of people. Half the time i doubt theyre even listening. I dont like all the extra stuff (pickles, mustard, onions, etc) on my burgers so i always just order a burger with ketchup and cheese only. Thats it. So basically they get that patty, put it on a bun, and add ketchup. Not hard. But I always get pickles and onions and mustard on it. Im thinking "ok i could probably train a chimp to do this better than you people".

            And I always check my orders right in front of the window. I was with my little brother and when he got his food from taco bell, with my window down and all, i tell him to check it loud enough so they can hear it.

            It takes a total of maybe a minute and a half to do their job. And yet somehow they screw it up.

            My friend, Its because these people do not care about their job. Seriously, just watch the employees one day. They do not care at all.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Ok, so we went to the Golden Arches for a late night snack, and order two Spicy McChickens no lettuce, no Mayo and a Medium fries. When he got home the fries where ice cold and the sandwhiches had lettuce, mayo and the added a slice of Cheese.:brick: We took them back, thankfully the replaced the order, but did little more then that to sastify their screw up. I've worked in the food industry for a long time, and I know when you screw up like that you give a little more to the customer, if only to pay them off and get them to come back.

              HOW HARD IS BURGERS AND FRIES!!!!!!! It's not like it was durring a lunch rush.


              The thing that got me even madder is the said "Oh someone else must have gotten the wrong order". When NO ONE WAS BEHIND US IN LINE, and form to also order two spicy McChickens with a Med fry, but the only differnce was the TOPPINGS. Don't lie to me. Just say "Sorry, we screwed up. Let me make it right."
              just eat it and be quiet.

              when people come to the jack in the box i work at and start complaining all over the place, unless they tell my nicely, i usually just take big crap in there next burger or dip their fries in the toilet.

              never be mean to people that deal with your food!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                just eat it and be quiet.

                when people come to the jack in the box i work at and start complaining all over the place, unless they tell my nicely, i usually just take big crap in there next burger or dip their fries in the toilet.

                never be mean to people that deal with your food!
                Of course not! But I think if there is a mistake in the kitchen they should admit it.
                I never worked at a restaurant or a fast-food joint but I did work at a grocery store and had my fair share of *******s who got pleasure out of patronizing me. Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of crapping in their grocery bags...lol
                Originally posted by armybroncofan
                ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                  Of course not! But I think if there is a mistake in the kitchen they should admit it.
                  I never worked at a restaurant or a fast-food joint but I did work at a grocery store and had my fair share of *******s who got pleasure out of patronizing me. Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of crapping in their grocery bags...lol
                  lol!
                  no youre right though.

                  like humans workers make mistakes at times and when they are wrong they should fix their mistakes.

                  i just hate when people are like, hey you! i specifically said i only wanted 2 pieces of bacon and only 1 pickle! or complain about stupid stuff. like when i get fast food if someone messes up, unless its a huge deal i just eat it anyway

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                    There's a Wendy's right down the road from us that we refuse to go to because the service is so bad. They take forever with the orders and always gets it wrong.

                    The Taco Bell gets some orders wrong, too. One time, going through drive thru, I opened the bags up to check and the guy yells at me 'It's all there!'.

                    Our Wendy's is the best in town. I can't praise them enough. They move that drive though quickly. It's always hot, fresh and right. Friendly staff the whole works.

                    Our McD's on the other hand.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                      just eat it and be quiet.

                      when people come to the jack in the box i work at and start complaining all over the place, unless they tell my nicely, i usually just take big crap in there next burger or dip their fries in the toilet.

                      never be mean to people that deal with your food!

                      I agree with you on the "Never be mean to people the deal with your food!" part. I used to wait tables, so I know the drill. But this was not a "small" problem for me. Do to an abusive father forcing me to eat food till I puke, then making eat my own puke. There are certian food I cannot eat at all.

                      Also agree with the "be nice when you complain". I was and I always do. But you are INCREDABLY WRONG to anything to there food.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        McDonalds isn't what it used to be IMO.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          It started when they stopped using the "drippings" from the hamburgers to cook the fries.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Never get the fish sandwhich there.

                            Tons more unhealthier then a big mac.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              Never get the fish sandwhich there.

                              Tons more unhealthier then a big mac.
                              Fast Food and fish do not go together. Then again neither do fast food and Italian.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                mmmmm..... the spicey mcchicken really is delicious... but you HAVE to have the mayo and lettuce...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X