Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did he just say what I think he did?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did he just say what I think he did?

    How did they let this make it into their ad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc


    Listen at the 38 second mark.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

  • #2
    I think I really do love his nuts.

    Comment


    • #3
      why are you youtubing "slap chop" anyway???

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        I think I really do love his nuts.
        I need to take this to the graphics gallery, this has sig written all over it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          How did they let this make it into their ad.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc


          Listen at the 38 second mark.


          SHAMWOW!!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            why are you youtubing "slap chop" anyway???
            I was listening to the TV and heard him say it. I figured it would be on youtube. either that or I was looking for a video of daveys mom.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              I need to take this to the graphics gallery, this has sig written all over it
              why go there????


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                I was listening to the TV and heard him say it. I figured it would be on youtube. either that or I was looking for a video of daveys mom.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  why go there????


                  THAT IS AWSOME!!!
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                  Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    check out my new sig
                    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    I think I really do love his nuts.
                    Last edited by chazoe60; 01-10-2009, 10:52 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL.....
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I see that ad a lot on the GSN channel. ..lol
                        Originally posted by armybroncofan
                        ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                        Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          OH FUNNY!

                          I wonder how he didn't giggle when he said that!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X