X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invesco (the company) is being sued by the SEC

SEC sues Invesco and CEO Cunningham
    Tuesday December 2, 2:32 pm ET

DENVER, Dec 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (News - Websites) filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Denver-based Invesco Funds, a unit of British-based asset management company Amvescap Plc (London:AVZ.L - News), according to court papers.
    The lawsuit also named Invesco Chief Executive Officer Raymond Cunningham.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Denver, accused them of engaging in a fraudulent scheme in which they "secretly accepted funds from market timers to enhance the management fee."

If they go bankrupt, like these companies tend to do when they get snagged for this crap, what happens to out "Invesco" field.......can we get Mile High back????????
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 12-02-2003, 12:02 PM.

I hope we can. is this a sign that we shouldnt have changed it at all?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Lets hope that if that happens we can change the name, we don't want the equivalent of "Enron" Field, LOL!
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
        Lets hope that if that happens we can change the name, we don't want the equivalent of "Enron" Field, LOL!
        Isn't there a field somewhere named Petco Park? It sounds like a place where people take their dogs to take a dump.

Everyone pretty much calls it Mile High anyway, so it being official would be a mere formality.

Comment

Mile High II or the NEW Mile High...
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
          X