Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My rant on college

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
    I don't need implants. my small boobs are fine...
    This is why you're a loner

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by West View Post
      Whaaaaaaaaattttttttttt thhhhhhheeeeeeee helllllllllllllllll
      I liked being in theatre. I miss that and being around the other theatre geeks.
      Originally posted by West View Post
      Goodness gracious alive. Who are you people and what have you done with the normal people?
      Well, let me just put it this way, I hung out with a lot of LDS people and now I am one.
      Originally posted by paper tiger View Post


      hey...being Indian is no problem. I love my culture!

      My problem is everyone else.
      Darn you and your exotic beauty... Jay would so probably pick you over me... Dang it! (Compliment enough?)

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by West View Post
        This is why you're a loner
        no...no it's not.

        fake boobs=attention for the wrong reasons.
        I'm very secure w/ myself so getting boobs is not necessary...
        Originally posted by armybroncofan
        ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
        Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
          I liked being in theatre. I miss that and being around the other theatre geeks.

          Well, let me just put it this way, I hung out with a lot of LDS people and now I am one.

          Darn you and your exotic beauty... Jay would so probably pick you over me... Dang it! (Compliment enough?)
          I don't know Jay loves Tennessee. so I'm guessing he probably likes southern gals...
          Originally posted by armybroncofan
          ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
          Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
            I don't know Jay loves Tennessee. so I'm guessing he probably likes southern gals...
            I'm from above the Mason/Dixon line. I was born in PA but Jay is from IN, so we are close. And of course there is the fact that my home state won a SB and then his home state won the next one...

            Anyway, here's the high jacking again. But this time it wasn't us necessarily, just you...

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
              no...no it's not.

              fake boobs=attention for the wrong reasons.
              I'm very secure w/ myself so getting boobs is not necessary...
              Yes it is


              ---------

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                I'm from above the Mason/Dixon line. I was born in PA but Jay is from IN, so we are close. And of course there is the fact that my home state won a SB and then his home state won the next one...

                Anyway, here's the high jacking again. But this time it wasn't us necessarily, just you...
                well what can i say...
                i love me some jay cutler...
                Originally posted by armybroncofan
                ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by West View Post
                  Yes it is


                  ---------
                  nope.
                  Originally posted by armybroncofan
                  ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                  Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                    I liked being in theatre. I miss that and being around the other theatre geeks.
                    Yeah its safe to say I picked on people like you in high school.

                    I was a jock. :thumb:

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by West View Post
                      Yeah its safe to say I picked on people like you in high school.

                      I was a jock. :thumb:
                      i went to 2 HS, the jocks were probably the sweetest bunch of guys ever...i guess you're the exception...i'm not surprised.
                      Originally posted by armybroncofan
                      ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                      Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                        i went to 2 HS, the jocks were probably the sweetest bunch of guys ever...i guess you're the exception...i'm not surprised.
                        Sports probably didn't matter at your school.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by West View Post
                          Sports probably didn't matter at your school.
                          the 1st HS...Sports was #1. I was on the yearbook staff and got to know some of the guys as they wanted to be in 3847472374 pics in the yearbook hahaa.

                          2nd HS...we didn't have a football team... so the biggest sport there was soccer...oh and girls volleyball
                          but they were fairly nice kids...
                          Originally posted by armybroncofan
                          ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                          Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                            the 1st HS...Sports was #1. I was on the yearbook staff and got to know some of the guys as they wanted to be in 3847472374 pics in the yearbook hahaa.

                            2nd HS...we didn't have a football team... so the biggest sport there was soccer...oh and girls volleyball
                            but they were fairly nice kids...
                            Guys who play soccer= gay

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by West View Post
                              Guys who play soccer= gay
                              yea maybe some were but i never asked so whatever...
                              Originally posted by armybroncofan
                              ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
                              Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
                                yea maybe some were but i never asked so whatever...
                                Having small boobs impared you to ask such questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X