X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paper tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by West View Post
    If you were living in your mother country and the US did a terrorist attack on it and years later there's an american amongst you.. Would you feel weird? It's natural. Everyone has something they deal with. Everyone. You just have a double whammy. Small boobs and you're Indian. Just deal with it. It isn't going to change.
    Wow you are so ignorant, and you can't even recognize how ignorant you are being at the moment.
    I know you're just trying to "get under my skin"...but seriously there is no point arguing w/ you over something you just have no clue about. It's like arguing w/ a brick wall to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
    Yea see that's the problem. For the most part I don't have any problems here, but it does get weird when people are constantly butchering me w/ questions when they find out I'm Muslim. It gets weird when you walk into a bank and they say things like "well at least the black folk are happy they got their president". It gets weird when people start ignoring me b/c they feel "unsafe" around me. I do avoid it all now though. I just act like everyone else and it's fine, but it does get irritating to deal w/ at times.
    If you were living in your mother country and the US did a terrorist attack on it and years later there's an american amongst you.. Would you feel weird? It's natural. Everyone has something they deal with. Everyone. You just have a double whammy. Small boobs and you're Indian. Just deal with it. It isn't going to change.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Good gosh. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Thats your own insecurities. Noone cares that your Indian. They only give you a hard time cause they're trying to make themselves feel better about their own crap. Quit being a girl.
    Yea see that's the problem. For the most part I don't have any problems here, but it does get weird when people are constantly butchering me w/ questions when they find out I'm Muslim. It gets weird when you walk into a bank and they say things like "well at least the black folk are happy they got their president". It gets weird when people start ignoring me b/c they feel "unsafe" around me. I do avoid it all now though. I just act like everyone else and it's fine, but it does get irritating to deal w/ at times.
    I personally feel I shouldn't have to deal w/ any of that at all...but I've learned to just keep away from personal conversations and be neutral w/ everyone.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Living here always reminds me that I am a minority, and that I'll never be accepted.

At least up North, people are familiar w/ people like me and my family.
    Good gosh. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Thats your own insecurities. Noone cares that your Indian. They only give you a hard time cause they're trying to make themselves feel better about their own crap. Quit being a girl.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Why's that?
    Living here always reminds me that I am a minority, and that I'll never be accepted.

At least up North, people are familiar w/ people like me and my family.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    You know...you have really encouraged me to move out of this state. Far far away from the South.
    Why's that?

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    You know...you have really encouraged me to move out of this state. Far far away from the South.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    yes. but we were around before they decided to have their own country. but yea northern Indians look like Pakistani's for the most part.
    Got it. -----

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Like a Pakistan girl.
    yes. but we were all Indians...before they decided to have their own country and be Pakistani.... but yea northern Indians look like Pakistani's for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    You're confusing Indian women w/ Chinese/Japanese women.
    -facepalm- Do you even know what an Indian woman looks like?
    Like a Pakistan girl.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    K. Stick to your fetish for small man parts.
    You're confusing Indian women w/ Chinese/Japanese women.
    -facepalm- Do you even know what an Indian woman looks like?
    Or know anything of the Indian culture? Or even the stereotypes that are stated about us?

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I'm glad. We Asian girls don't need your type.
    K. Stick to your fetish for small man parts.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Thats ok. Asian girls aren't really my type.
    I'm glad. We Asian girls don't need your type.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I have a small frame. I'm like 5'4" and about 106 lbs...So for my body they are normal sized. So hah! And I am not aiming to please you so yes I am very okay w/ my boobs.
    Thats ok. Asian girls aren't really my type.

Leave a comment:

• paper tiger
    replied
    Small boobs are not normal sized. Small boobs serve no purpose except to piss me off.
    I have a small frame. I'm like 5'4" and about 106 lbs...So for my body they are normal sized. So hah! And I am not aiming to please you so yes I am very okay w/ my boobs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X