Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Riddle that got me hooked until I got it.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Heres answer, attached i think..


    SPOILER ALERT

    Comment


    • #92
      Correct! Here's a link to the solution:

      http://www.manbottle.com/trivia/eins..._riddle_answer

      I solved this one myself a couple of years ago, congrats. You and me---top 2%

      Comment


      • #93
        Well I think people weren't as smart back then. I think now it would be top 10%... w/e. Howd you solve it? I got about 70% and couldn't find any logical moves left and just split it up into scenarios and eliminated them one by one. "that can't work because he has to have Blue master and beer", etc.

        Comment


        • #94
          Im really close to 1000 posts... hehe. Which is quite sad since I've been here for 2.2 years... I think thats 1 post a day. No it says 1.25 posts per day.

          Anyways, NEXT RIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          You guys need to get riddles too....

          Here's an easy one:

          Tom's mother had three children. One was named April. One was named May. What was the third one named?

          If you get that one, heres the second one:

          What do you give an injured lemon?


          Don't give half answers... GET BOTH!. Shouldn't be too hard.

          Ooh another one I thought of

          If a plane crashed directly on the boarder of canada and us, where do you bury the survivors?


          ooh another one...


          How many of each animal did Moses allow on his arc?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
            Im really close to 1000 posts... hehe. Which is quite sad since I've been here for 2.2 years... I think thats 1 post a day. No it says 1.25 posts per day.

            Anyways, NEXT RIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You guys need to get riddles too....

            Here's an easy one:

            Tom's mother had three children. One was named April. One was named May. What was the third one named?

            If you get that one, heres the second one:

            What do you give an injured lemon?


            Don't give half answers... GET BOTH!. Shouldn't be too hard.

            Ooh another one I thought of

            If a plane crashed directly on the boarder of canada and us, where do you bury the survivors?


            ooh another one...


            How many of each animal did Moses allow on his arc?
            1. Tom, his mother had 3 children, he is one of them.

            2. Lemonade haha

            3. Well you wouldnt want to bury the survivors, there still alive.

            4. 2?
            A book I wrote

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              Well I think people weren't as smart back then. I think now it would be top 10%... w/e. Howd you solve it? I got about 70% and couldn't find any logical moves left and just split it up into scenarios and eliminated them one by one. "that can't work because he has to have Blue master and beer", etc.
              I don't even remember. I made a chart like yours as well as another chart for the hints that didn't directly relate to the first chart. From there I was somehow able to figure it out.



              As far as the 2% goes, it was Einstein's estimate to begin with so it was never proven to be accurate to begin with. Besides, I think it has more to do with effort than it does brain power. By sticking with it long enough most people should be able to solve it.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                1. Tom, his mother had 3 children, he is one of them.

                2. Lemonade haha

                3. Well you wouldnt want to bury the survivors, there still alive.

                4. 2?
                CORRECT CORRECT CORRECT WRONG!!!!!


                The last is wrong..... When you get it, get another riddle and post it please.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  Preteen pregnancy lol.
                  A girl in my 6th grad class was pregnant.


                  Hell in Ancient Egypt women had kids at 11.

                  Though in todays age we would not call an 11 year old a woman.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                    CORRECT CORRECT CORRECT WRONG!!!!!


                    The last is wrong..... When you get it, get another riddle and post it please.
                    Oooooooohhhhhh, wait I just got it, Moses never made the arc, it was Noah.

                    Dang, overlooked that one.

                    Okay, New Riddle,

                    You have 15 tiny gold bars and a balance scale. One of the bars is lighter than the others, but you can't tell the difference by feel. What is least number of times you could use the scale to determine which one is the light one? Be sure to explain the process as well, dont just say a random number.
                    A book I wrote

                    Comment


                    • ummmm.... this many?




                      put 6 on each side and it's perfect, so you put two on there and its perfect so its the last one..... lol that would be the least... I could do it in one.. 7 on each side and its even so its the last one lol. Idk, i don't feel like thinking, just giving dumb answers...


                      Also, Yes I knew someone in 7th grade that got prego..

                      Comment


                      • You have two coins that equal 15 cents one is not a nickel.

                        What two coins are they?

                        EZ.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          You have two coins that equal 15 cents one is not a nickel.

                          What two coins are they?

                          EZ.
                          A dime and a nickel.

                          The dime is not a nickel, hence of the 2, one is not a nickel fulfilling the requirement.
                          A book I wrote

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            ummmm.... this many?




                            put 6 on each side and it's perfect, so you put two on there and its perfect so its the last one..... lol that would be the least... I could do it in one.. 7 on each side and its even so its the last one lol. Idk, i don't feel like thinking, just giving dumb answers...


                            Also, Yes I knew someone in 7th grade that got prego..
                            Noo, not quite, you have to assume your weighing them at random, and you can't tell the difference just by feeling them.

                            You seem to be on the right track.

                            Remember, its the fewest amount that would GUARANTEE you finding the lighter one.

                            Like I said, weighing 7 on each side, you can't assume there going to be even.
                            A book I wrote

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              You have two coins that equal 15 cents one is not a nickel.

                              What two coins are they?

                              EZ.
                              a dime, and a 1942 penny with a roosevelt imperfection today worth exactly 5 cents.

                              Man I do love my [scrubs]....


                              anyways, the other one is the nickel.


                              Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                              Noo, not quite, you have to assume your weighing them at random, and you can't tell the difference just by feeling them.

                              You seem to be on the right track.

                              Remember, its the fewest amount that would GUARANTEE you finding the lighter one.

                              Like I said, weighing 7 on each side, you can't assume there going to be even.
                              I know I was fkin with you. But you agree that would be the fastest way with any luck. lol. You worded it wrong at first... anyways, just give answer because I hate this type of riddle.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 12and4 View Post


                                I know I was fkin with you. But you agree that would be the fastest way with any luck. lol. You worded it wrong at first... anyways, just give answer because I hate this type of riddle.
                                Lol, I'm terrible at picking up sarcasm,

                                The answer is 3.

                                You would weigh 7 on each side, if there even, the one left out is the lighter one.

                                If not, take the side that was lighter, split it into 3 on each side, if its even, the one left out is it.

                                If not, take the lighter set of three, and put one on each side, if its even, the one left out is it. If not, then there will only be one left on each side so you can determine which is lighter.
                                A book I wrote

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X