Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

word association - new rules

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    tasty
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

    Comment


    • #32
      tempt

      Comment


      • #33
        pleasure
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

        Comment


        • #34
          respite


          If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

          Comment


          • #35
            temporary
            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

            Comment


            • #36
              recess

              Comment


              • #37
                Superbowl
                ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: word association - new rules

                  Originally posted by LawDog
                  At Javalon's request, here is a thread with the new rule of starting the next word with the 2nd to last letter of the previous one while maintaining some link.

                  Antidisestablishmentarianism
                  I am quoting so people can see that you have to maintain some link to the previous word you are getting the letter from.....I dont mean to be a biatch but I am a stickler for playing games by the rules, sorry, I am not trying to offend anyone, so please, no one take this the wrong way. I just think the game is better when the rules are being followed........

                  XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Love you guys

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Re: word association - new rules

                    Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    I am quoting so people can see that you have to maintain some link to the previous word you are getting the letter from.....I dont mean to be a biatch but I am a stickler for playing games by the rules, sorry, I am not trying to offend anyone, so please, no one take this the wrong way. I just think the game is better when the rules are being followed........

                    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Love you guys
                    With that being said I don't think Superbowl has anything to do with recess so I'll continue with the word..

                    Slide

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Re: Re: word association - new rules

                      Originally posted by Crazie
                      With that being said I don't think Superbowl has anything to do with recess so I'll continue with the word..

                      Slide
                      sorry to interrupt, but I think the two go together if KC winds up there....
                      ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Re: Re: word association - new rules

                        Originally posted by Crazie
                        With that being said I don't think Superbowl has anything to do with recess so I'll continue with the word..

                        Slide

                        down

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          wind


                          (wind as in blowing air, or wind as in what you do to a watch... your choice)


                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by LawDog
                            wind


                            (wind as in blowing air, or wind as in what you do to a watch... your choice)
                            nimbus (cloud, weather, wind......is it a stretch????, I just liked leaving a U.....hehehehe)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              nimbus (cloud, weather, wind......is it a stretch????, I just liked leaving a U.....hehehehe)
                              United States Of America (we have clouds) lol

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                England

                                From some of the connections we're making, it's almost like we're playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon with words.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X