Dumbest thing I ever did in an airport or airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Drunk MD sounds like a real buzz kill... you're the DD from now one, okay? *hic*
    Hey, in my defense, someone told me it was because of the altitude. Makes the alcohol work faster.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    You are as naughty as everyone else, after all!!!

Was the lady next to you worried about the potential of being chucked upon?? One time on a plane, it got so turbulent that women began to scream (maybe it was the men)....and I spilled my coffee over the nice, old gentleman next to me. What a shame.......

losing that coffee, it was very good!
    Yes, I can be as dumb as everyone else.

chaz and I might be going to Hawaii, and we were thinking of asking you to come with us, but you can't chuck on us, because we don't like that......

So please control this "extreme" drinking, or at least share with us..............
    actually if you share we're good to go.....
    Yay! I'm going to Hawaii!!

No worries about me getting sick on anyone. I don't drink anymore. That means, you all can have my share.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
      Hey, in my defense, someone told me it was because of the altitude. Makes the alcohol work faster.

Yes, I can be as dumb as everyone else.

Yay! I'm going to Hawaii!!

No worries about me getting sick on anyone. I don't drink anymore. That means, you all can have my share.

This trip is sounding better and better already!!

Comment

wait why would you travel to a gorgeous place and then get drunk?
        Originally posted by armybroncofan
        ...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...
        Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club]

Comment

Originally posted by paper tiger View Post
          wait why would you travel to a gorgeous place and then get drunk?
          that's just dumb.... you get drunk ON THE WAY to the gorgeous place, so you don't have to waste time doing it once you get there... you just gotta maintain, baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            SWEET!!!!

This one oughtta do... although you might need one more person to help carry it...

nevermind... just ask the sky cap to take it....
            Do you think I would have to check that bag, or could I stow it in the overhead compartment?

Comment

I got an idea for another thread......

what was the most fun time you ever had on an airplane / airport........

the time I went with MD, Chaz and Jet to Hawaii, with a big case of Labatts.

I'm McLovin it!!!!

(Maybe we could get enough others here to fill the plane....)

Comment

Dumbest thing I ever did was ask a stranger on a plane to france where he was flying to!

Comment

At the San Antonio airport, which to my surprise isn't very big, I was told upon check in, my flight was at gate 2. I was there 4 hours ahead of time thinking the worst with lines etc. There was nobody there really.

Being so early, I see there is no plane at gate 2. So I'm out side smoking and just chilling and hanging out in the nice weather.

I go back in about an hour before scheduled leave time and still see no plane sitting at gate 2.

So I do some t-shirt shopping etc and check back to see still no plane at gate 2.

I hit the bar and after a couple of quick drinks, I go back and still see no plane at gate 2.

I'm thinking it's delayed but didn't hear any announcements or anything.

5 minutes before scheduled leave time, I finally head further into the terminal staring at gate 2 when 3 guys came up to me, surrounded me and called me by name.

The plane was waiting for me but it was sitting at gate 1.

I never even looked at the screens to check it's status. They told me 2 more minutes and they would have left me there. They knew I was the missing passenger.

Once I boarded the plane, all of the passengers were glaring at me as the pilot announced that the missing passenger had been located and then apologized for not being able to leave early.

I felt so stupid. :doh:
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                    At the San Antonio airport, which to my surprise isn't very big, I was told upon check in, my flight was at gate 2. I was there 4 hours ahead of time thinking the worst with lines etc. There was nobody there really.

Being so early, I see there is no plane at gate 2. So I'm out side smoking and just chilling and hanging out in the nice weather.

I go back in about an hour before scheduled leave time and still see no plane sitting at gate 2.

So I do some t-shirt shopping etc and check back to see still no plane at gate 2.

I hit the bar and after a couple of quick drinks, I go back and still see no plane at gate 2.

I'm thinking it's delayed but didn't hear any announcements or anything.

5 minutes before scheduled leave time, I finally head further into the terminal staring at gate 2 when 3 guys came up to me, surrounded me and called me by name.

The plane was waiting for me but it was sitting at gate 1.

I never even looked at the screens to check it's status. They told me 2 more minutes and they would have left me there. They knew I was the missing passenger.

Once I boarded the plane, all of the passengers were glaring at me as the pilot announced that the missing passenger had been located and then apologized for not being able to leave early.

I felt so stupid. :doh:
                    You and I could miss a lot of planes together!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booker T View Post
                      Dumbest thing I ever did was ask a stranger on a plane to france where he was flying to!
                      Just checkin.......

Comment

Just a tip here

Never....I mean NEVER......

If you know a person named "Jack".....never say "Hi" to them followed by their name.....in an airplane or closeby.....

Comment

Never....I mean NEVER......

If you know a person named "Jack".....never say "Hi" to them followed by their name.....in an airplane or closeby.....
                          Also never sing the song Labamba, or mention that you were a Bombardier, or tell some shorty she is the Bomb(I don't know if this slang still applies), and lastly never try to fix that frayed end of your shoe lace with a lighter that made it through the check point in the bottom of your wife's purse.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            Also never sing the song Labamba, or mention that you were a Bombardier, or tell some shorty she is the Bomb(I don't know if this slang still applies), and lastly never try to fix that frayed end of your shoe lace with a lighter that made it through the check point in the bottom of your wife's purse.
                            Been there done that......

BTW....should have used that line in the worst sayings thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X