Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales of a Pizza Delivery Guy: Please read, something awesome happened!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of a Pizza Delivery Guy: Please read, something awesome happened!!!!

Ok, so last night I started my 3rd job as a pizza delivery driver for Mazzios. I'm not sure if Mazzios exists in Colorado or anywhere other than Oklahoma, but anyway...I was just kinda moving along, I picked up an order and rattled off an address and asked if anyone knew where Trenton Road is, and when I did, someone turned around and said:

"That's Coach Gundy's house."

I GOT TO DELIVER A PIZZA TO COACH MIKE GUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Color me ecstatic!!!! I've always wanted to meet him, and I finally got to!!!!!!!! That absolutely made my day....actually, it made my month!!!!!!

I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

One time I ordered a pizza from Domino's, I got a supreme pizza.

In 40 minutes they delivered it to me and I gave them the money.

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      One time I ordered a pizza from Domino's, I got a supreme pizza.

In 40 minutes they delivered it to me and I gave them the money.

True story.
      No way! Pics or it didn't happen.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

That's awesome, osu!

Maybe he'll order more pizza and you'll catch the call again.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Lol, he didnt pull a rant on you did he?

"THIS PIZZA IS GARBAGE!!!"

"Makes me want to puke"

A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
            Ok, so last night I started my 3rd job as a pizza delivery driver for Mazzios. I'm not sure if Mazzios exists in Colorado or anywhere other than Oklahoma, but anyway...I was just kinda moving along, I picked up an order and rattled off an address and asked if anyone knew where Trenton Road is, and when I did, someone turned around and said:

I GOT TO DELIVER A PIZZA TO COACH MIKE GUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Color me ecstatic!!!! I've always wanted to meet him, and I finally got to!!!!!!!! That absolutely made my day....actually, it made my month!!!!!!

That's cool man. Did he tip well?

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              That's cool man. Did he tip well?
              Having delivered pizza for several different restaurants, this would be my question as well. If he stiffed you, then he's a d-bag, no matter what team he coaches..

Comment

I think I saw this movie at a bachlors party.

Boomer Sooner! That is cool.

Oh wait this is a different story. Did you delever the pizza like a man. Cause he can take it.

I glad you got to met him. Did you get an autograph?
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

did you get an autograph as a tip? I would sell it EBAY or keep it if you want.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nbaballer913 View Post
                    did you get an autograph as a tip? I would sell it EBAY or keep it if you want.
                    You'd sell it or keep it????? That really is a novel idea, seeing as most people toss autographs in the garbage or give them to strangers for free...

Comment

*sighs*.. was I the only one expecting/ hoping for a naked girl at the door?

Comment

Ok, so last night I started my 3rd job as a pizza delivery driver for Mazzios....picked up an order and rattled off an address and asked if anyone knew where Trenton Road is, and when I did, someone turned around and said:

I GOT TO DELIVER A PIZZA TO COACH MIKE GUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
                        Did he show you who the Man was OSU86 .....
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

He did tip well (very well, actually), and no, I didn't get his autograph. I figured that was the last thing he wanted...."Hmm would I rather go inside my huge, warm house and eat this nice, warm pizza, or would I like to give this pizza guy my autograph??"

But I got to deliver to another former OSU guy tonight. Corey Hilliard, former OL for the Cowboys, currently plays for the New England Patriots (which explains why he was in Stillwater ). He also tipped very well.
                          I adopted Peanut!!!
                          Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

He did tip well (very well, actually), and no, I didn't get his autograph. I figured that was the last thing he wanted...."Hmm would I rather go inside my huge, warm house and eat this nice, warm pizza, or would I like to give this pizza guy my autograph??"

But I got to deliver to another former OSU guy tonight. Corey Hilliard, former OL for the Cowboys, currently plays for the New England Patriots (which explains why he was in Stillwater ). He also tipped very well.
                            That's pretty cool, too. I'm glad to see rich guys tipping well. Alot of the time I find that delivering to rich people that they don't tip very well. I figure they probably didn't get rich by giving their money away!!

The best tips usually come from the lower middle class, cuz they know what it's like to be a working person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              *sighs*.. was I the only one expecting/ hoping for a naked girl at the door?
                              I'll admit it, I thought I was about to read something like Penthouse letters.
                              My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Working...
                              X