When It Comes To Rejection ….Do It The Old fashioned Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dood... if you are talking about my sister, then you are a big man for taking the behemoth on.

That’s messed up!

My brothers know better than to talk about me like that

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post

That’s messed up!

My brothers know better than to talk about me like that
      Actually, my message about "Dumping your sister" was directed towards your brothers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
        Actually, my message about "Dumping your sister" was directed towards your brothers.
        I never got that message

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
          I never got that message

I figured you did, when you changed your mood on myspace and deleted our pics......

I guess finding out on the Broncos message boards is just as good right??

sooooo, you think I can get a few of those pics from cancun?? I like the way my Abs look in that pic of me dancing on the bar at Senor Frogs.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
            CanB,

I reject this thread.
            You should have told me face to face.......dang.........now I'm shattered

Comment

well the place that i work at for some reason hasnt been paying me. every time i try and get my check they say its an error, and i dont work there

but I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don, too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire....

here's my most recent pic at my so called job

im wishing they reject me
              Last edited by saltybuggah; 01-27-2009, 05:01 PM.
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Seems like I made a post about Shanahan firing Croyer (Coyer)? through the newspaper and caught hell about it. Don't remember if you were one of the ones that did . I myself am a firm believer in face to face eye to eye dealings with people.
                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                  well the place that i work at for some reason hasnt been paying me. every time i try and get my check they say its an error, and i dont work there

but I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don, too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire....

here's my most recent pic at my so called job

im wishing they reject me
                  Yeeeeeeeah you'll be receiving a Facebook message about that....so if you could go ahead and....read that....that would be great. M'kay?

<---- this emote is actually appropriate for a Bill Lumburg reference.
                  I adopted Peanut!!!
                  Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X