Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new tattoo wanna know what everyone thinks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new tattoo wanna know what everyone thinks

    im goin thursday to get this tattoo wanted to know what u guys think... its just gonna be the angel in the picture none of the other stuff and itll have my uncles name above it bc he died young in a car accident and i think of him as my gaurdian angel...

    http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famec...ck-tattoos.jpg


    yes/no
    Last edited by CHINESECHICKEN; 01-27-2009, 01:00 AM.

  • #2
    Don't do it. It's going to look ridiculous once you get older and it fades.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CHINESECHICKEN View Post
      im goin thursday to get this tattoo wanted to know what u guys think... its just gonna be the angel in the picture none of the other stuff and itll have my uncles name above it bc he died young in a car accident and i think of him as my gaurdian angel...

      http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famec...ck-tattoos.jpg


      yes/no
      It looks okay.. put I would have to say no doesn't look all that cool.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        people will think i'm nuts but i don't think anybody should get any tattoo until they're in their late 20's....if you are, then go for it....i've seen too many people get tats they later regret and it's usually something they did very young

        i have 4 and got all of them after my 30th b-day.... and don't regret any of them.....yet....lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
          people will think i'm nuts but i don't think anybody should get any tattoo until they're in their late 20's....if you are, then go for it....i've seen too many people get tats they later regret and it's usually something they did very young

          i have 4 and got all of them after my 30th b-day.... and don't regret any of them.....yet....lol
          This guy is right.... It is something that isnt easy to get rid of, so make sure that it is something taht when you are 60 you are not going to have to explain what the hell you are thinking... Of course who am I to judge... Back in 92 some friends of mine talk a very drunk me into getting a "Beavis and Butt-head" Tattoo..... But doing stupid **** is part of getting older.... So go of it, although it is a little odd to me that you are getting a tat that you found on another guy, I like the idea of the angel, but do something origional
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I think it's pretty cool but I am wondering what this does in the general broncos discussion forum

            Comment


            • #7
              good way to remember him man, 21 or not....

              Ill be 21 next wednesday and if it wasnt for my boss(father) i woulda already had a tat... Waitin for his retirement....

              I also am going the Memorial route...

              My older brother passed in 06 and he was the biggest bronco fan, he showed me the light, he is buried in a Tatum Jersey with a Bronco on his headstone(Hardcore), im thinkin my tat will be of a Bronco horse and in the orange hair saying, Loving Memory MY BROTHER Darrin ______ 1983-2006
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                that tattoo

                is hella tight. DO IT.
                ......sigpic

                Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The wings longer and stronger, and with a color.
                  The face looking at you.
                  The loin cloth looks weird.
                  mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thats the very tattoo that became famous in tattoo industry, actually. A very common tattoo done.....

                    But I LOVE it when I hear of young people getting big tattoos... or ones that are on their lower arms and hands.. neck.... thighs and calves... shins...

                    Why??

                    Because I own a Laser Tattoo Removal clinic.... and know these are the places that will eventually need/want to be removed. So I say.... GO for it!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would never get something that someone else has, I would modify it a bit!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        Thats the very tattoo that became famous in tattoo industry, actually. A very common tattoo done.....

                        But I LOVE it when I hear of young people getting big tattoos... or ones that are on their lower arms and hands.. neck.... thighs and calves... shins...

                        Why??

                        Because I own a Laser Tattoo Removal clinic.... and know these are the places that will eventually need/want to be removed. So I say.... GO for it!!
                        Lol so you must get lots of business. Like a dentist tell people to eat lots of candy. lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well, first off, I myself am a little tatted, so I am by no means one to talk someone out of 'em. You seem to have personal reason behind your's, so I say go for it. Sure... 50 years from now it won't look good, but if we lived our life based on 50 years from now we'll live an un happy and unfullfilled life. Enjoy it! CHEERS!
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Well, first off, I myself am a little tatted, so I am by no means one to talk someone out of 'em. You seem to have personal reason behind your's, so I say go for it. Sure... 50 years from now it won't look good, but if we lived our life based on 50 years from now we'll live an un happy and unfullfilled life. Enjoy it! CHEERS!
                            This guy is right. I'm 19 and I already have 4. I dont regret any of them. As far the the Angle. I love that Tat. Gives me an idea for maybe my next one. I'm pretty sure you have a meaning behind it so I say get man!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would say... don't pay attention to what everyone tells you to do. It's your decision... what matters is your opinion.

                              Think very carefully about it though. I strongly recommend against getting anything somewhere you can't cover it up easily for a good job... but that is also up to you.

                              If you are young, I strongly recommend you think for a long time about if this is what and how you want this... but don't necessarily depend on the views of others. It's your decision... just put a lot of thought into it first.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X