No announcement yet.

new tattoo wanna know what everyone thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say: It's a cool tattoo, but it would look better if the Angel had a Samurai sword in one hand and an Ipod in the other.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys...i know alot of you say your going to regret it but lifes short ya gotta get out there and live it...
      im 21 so im not young young kid ive wanted it since i was in 10th grade when i found out the hole story bout my uncle... i wanted to wait to see if i wanted it later down the road...
      im also mod. it to make it my own just changing a few things about him not much....
      im goin to college to be a gym teacher so ill mine are hidden...
      also hes gotta be looking down bc when i have kids their names are going under him so its like my uncles looking over them now...

Comment

Originally posted by CHINESECHICKEN View Post
        Thanks guys...i know alot of you say your going to regret it but lifes short ya gotta get out there and live it...
        im 21 so im not young young kid ive wanted it since i was in 10th grade when i found out the hole story bout my uncle... i wanted to wait to see if i wanted it later down the road...
        im also mod. it to make it my own just changing a few things about him not much....
        im goin to college to be a gym teacher so ill mine are hidden...
        also hes gotta be looking down bc when i have kids their names are going under him so its like my uncles looking over them now...
        He has to protect them and make them feel at ease with sweet music......enter the Samurai sword and the Ipod.........You're welcome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
          He has to protect them and make them feel at ease with sweet music......enter the Samurai sword and the Ipod.........You're welcome!
          thanx ill keep that in mind hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            I would say... don't pay attention to what everyone tells you to do. It's your decision... what matters is your opinion.

Think very carefully about it though. I strongly recommend against getting anything somewhere you can't cover it up easily for a good job... but that is also up to you.

If you are young, I strongly recommend you think for a long time about if this is what and how you want this... but don't necessarily depend on the views of others. It's your decision... just put a lot of thought into it first.
            Excellent post :salute!:

-----------

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55 View Post
              This guy is right. I'm 19 and I already have 4. I dont regret any of them.
              get back to us in 20 years

Comment

Well, do what you want to do.

But I would highly consider something original. Tattoos are supposed to be art. So copying someone else is really rather lame, even if you just make minor alterations.

I love tattoos, I have one. Just make sure your tattoo means something to you.... not some dumb wrestler or mma fighter who's going to be out the door in 5 years.

Comment

i have no tattoos...

im afraid of actually seeing Ravage!!! with a lazor when i want it removed

jk i was thinking about one for a while now with my lil un's name... id be cautious with getting one but in the end it your choice...

jsut make sure that you are happy with what you end up doing :salute!:
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                    people will think i'm nuts but i don't think anybody should get any tattoo until they're in their late 20's....if you are, then go for it....i've seen too many people get tats they later regret and it's usually something they did very young

i have 4 and got all of them after my 30th b-day.... and don't regret any of them.....yet....lol
                    I got mine when I was 18 and I love it and I know for a fact Ill always love it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                      get back to us in 20 years
                      I stll wont regret them. The tattoos i have i drew them my self. Also theres a meaning behind each one of them.

Comment

Dear OP,

Here's the tattoo you should get:

A rooster with a noose around it's neck, and you put the tattoo on the inside of your right or left calf.

That way you can bet people real money that you have a **** that hangs down to your ankle, and win everytime.

Sincerely,

jetrazor74

Comment

Originally posted by CHINESECHICKEN View Post
                          im goin thursday to get this tattoo wanted to know what u guys think... its just gonna be the angel in the picture none of the other stuff and itll have my uncles name above it bc he died young in a car accident and i think of him as my gaurdian angel...

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famec...ck-tattoos.jpg

yes/no
                          when your older, it will look like a wrinkly grandma

NO

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Don't let anyone.......And that includes me sway you one way or the other.

It's your body, your life, your tattoo. If you love it, thats all that matters.

I have a tattoo on my right arm, looks like the flesh has been ripped apart, to expose a brick wall underneath. With the name of my x-wife "Brooklyn" tagged on the brick wall.

While we are no longer married, she is my sons mom, and a big part of who I was, therefore, who I am today. I have zero regrets. Now the tattoo is more a more about who I am, than who she is. :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                            X