Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything BUT...... It Has to be Canadian (week 4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anything BUT...... It Has to be Canadian (week 4)

    http://celebedge.ca/Galleries/Ask_Me...ianwomen&pos=1

    I took a slight departure this week, and submitted a recent article about the so called 10 "most desirable" Canadian females in 2009. I don't agree with all the picks, but it's a decent list. In fact, I don't even know some of them myself. But I like the fact that Anna Paquin is from my hometown.

    And for some of the folks here.....sorry, but that's all the "exposure" I have to give at this point. Call it "Northern Exposure"....

    (And yes, Pamela Anderson didn't make this list, but we may still sneak her in one of these weeks. We'll keep you abreast of her situation).

  • #2
    Hey Can, I could've sworn I saw another Canadian poster out there

    That doubles the number of Canadian Broncos fans I know of


    (Don't worry your still my favorite Canadian poster )
    A book I wrote

    Comment


    • #3
      WOW!!!

      Emmanuelle Chriqui would be plenty to keep me warm during those cold winters up north.

      I didn't know she was canadien.....Anna Paquin either for that matter.



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
        Hey Can, I could've sworn I saw another Canadian poster out there

        That doubles the number of Canadian Broncos fans I know of


        (Don't worry your still my favorite Canadian poster )
        There are more...but they seem to be hiding.....watching me make a fool of myself on a regular basis before they determine if it's safe....

        And when they pop up, I will fall from grace (on your list) like a pitcher on steroids......

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
          WOW!!!

          Emmanuelle Chriqui would be plenty to keep me warm during those cold winters up north.

          I didn't know she was canadien.....Anna Paquin either for that matter.
          See, I don't even know who this Emmanualle gal is.......but if she's keeping you warm, I say good for her, and you!! Reminds me of the Beach Boy's song....
          "And the northern girls with the way they kiss
          They keep their boy-friends warm at night."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            There are more...but they seem to be hiding.....watching me make a fool of myself on a regular basis before they determine if it's safe....

            And when they pop up, I will fall from grace (on your list) like a pitcher on steroids......
            Or like this kid

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msH_X...eature=related


            God I flinched like hell when I saw this
            A book I wrote

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
              Or like this kid

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msH_X...eature=related


              God I flinched like hell when I saw this
              Oye vey and bonjour!!! Good thing that kid is little and his nuts haven't dropped yet. He'll get over it still.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #8
                I figured they would have all been wearing parkas.


                On a serious note, Anna Paquin has sure grown up to be quite a Hottie.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  I figured they would have all been wearing parkas.


                  On a serious note, Anna Paquin has sure grown up to be quite a Hottie.
                  You're rewinding X-Men right now aintcha??
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    You're rewinding X-Men right now aintcha??
                    No, I'm rewinding The Piano

                    Dateline, here I come.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      No, I'm rewinding The Piano

                      Dateline, here I come.
                      LMAO!

                      Well... to jack this thread..... am I the only one who really LOVES Katie Holme sin that "one" scene with Greg Kinear in the woods in The Gift?
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        http://celebedge.ca/Galleries/Ask_Me...ianwomen&pos=1

                        the so called 10 "most desirable" Canadian females in 2009.
                        Jackie Meretsky

                        Shes got the look
                        Last edited by LarryDean; 01-28-2009, 06:09 PM.
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          I figured they would have all been wearing parkas.


                          On a serious note, Anna Paquin has sure grown up to be quite a Hottie.
                          She got out of Winnipeg before she froze to death.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I didn't know that any of those girls were Canadian! I learned something today!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                              I didn't know that any of those girls were Canadian! I learned something today!
                              This is a big day for me......for the first time out of over 2000 posts I have taught Katie something........(hmmm..which new smilie do I use?????...maybe the horse that's on fire or the little dude running away after smashing the Raider...where's he running?? or maybe Katie wears a helmut..that might be appropriate??)

                              But I must boast a bit....there are a lot more cool Canuck ladies to be displayed here.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X