Line of the day thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of the day thread.....

I am stealing this idea from my favorite radio show, The Ron and Fez show. I think we should have a place to put posts that we think are deserving of special attention.

The rules:
    1. You can not put in a post you wrote yourself.

2. No negatives please, in other words this is not a place to bash a post only a place to praise a post.

That's all the rules I guess, if I think of more I will post them, if you think of a good rule go ahead and tell me.

I will start. This post made me crack up, and actually sparked the idea.

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Probably that hes legally changing his name to Uno Cinco.
    Post #8
    This post came from a thread discussing the anticipated announcement to come at the probowl from B-Marsh.

such good stuff

mine..........
    Last edited by Remedy; 06-21-2012, 02:44 AM.

That’s a good idea! It gives nosy people like me a chance not to miss anything now!

Is it only one line per day that will be posted though?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
      Yes. Read the OP's rulezzzz.

Comment

i was going to start a thread similar to this a while back..

it was going to be a thead about crazy tablots articles where they take something way outta context...

post a comment from what a poster says and turn it into a scandal against that poster... i dont know if that would fly within the CoC but it would be just for fun
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

That`s a good idea! It gives nosy people like me a chance not to miss anything now!

Not necissarily one post a day, you can post a few if you feel they warrent the attention. We should not go overboard though. If you decide to put someones post in here it should be a post you really felt deserves it.
          I think this thread could be really cool if we use it right. It could be kind of like CPs but a much more public version. Plus the egomaniac in me would probably check this thread to see if anyone posted one of mine in here.

I just thought it might b kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Not necissarily one post a day, you can post a few if you feel they warrent the attention. We should not go overboard though. If you decide to put someones post in here it should be a post you really felt deserves it.
            I think this thread could be really cool if we use it right. It could be kind of like CPs but a much more public version. Plus the egomaniac in me would probably check this thread to see if anyone posted one of mine in here.

I just thought it might b kinda cool.
            i doubt that someone would ever sift thru your rubble to find one possible golden nugget

now posters here can just pick one of my coutless number of posts and hit the jackpot
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
              i doubt that someone would ever sift thru your rubble to find one possible golden nugget

now posters here can just pick one of my coutless number of posts and hit the jackpot
              Well, that's just not very nice.

It may be true, but it's still not nice.

Comment

Well, that's just not very nice.

It may be true, but it's still not nice.
                It's his birthday. He doesn't have to be nice today. But tomorrow...? Look out!
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

FF congrats you made the very prestigious line of the day thread

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                  A woman walked up to a little old man (Salty, of course) while he was rocking in a chair on his porch.

"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," Salty said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."

"That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?'

"Twenty-six," he said.

Saltys B-Day thread post #40

That was a good one corn boy

Comment

I would trade Jay to the Raiders for 2 million dollars. Of course I don't own the Broncos so I have no right to trade Jay anywhere, but Al is senile enough I might just be able to fool him.

I gotta go. I need to print out some official Denver Broncos stationary and some business cards. Maui here I come

From a couple days ago, but I just saw it today and I thought it was funny!

Comment

*checks to see if anyone appreciates his work*

*Nothing*

*Flips off monitor*

*Leaves*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                        *checks to see if anyone appreciates his work*

*Nothing*

*Flips off monitor*

*Leaves*
                        You know I appreciate your work, just not publicly....

I actually thought you would be the first one to be quoted in this thread....guess I was wrong.

Comment

You know I appreciate your work, just not publicly....

I actually thought you would be the first one to be quoted in this thread....guess I was wrong.

Thanks Punky. At least I have 1 fan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post

Thanks Punky. At least I have 1 fan.
                            I found this post by Legendary30 in the Line of the Day thread:
                            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...6&postcount=13

It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

There ya go L30

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                              I found this post by Legendary30 in the Line of the Day thread:
                              http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...6&postcount=13

It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

There ya go L30

I wish we could post some Hallmark music when we make a sensitive post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X