• orangenblue420
    koyaanisqatsi
    • Jul 2003

Are they thinking about playing football too

Comment

• NJBRONCOSFAN
      26-Time World Champs
      • Mar 2004

Anyone other than Omeka Okafor...he singlehandedly cost the U.S. the gold medal. f'in scrub.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• orangenblue420
        koyaanisqatsi
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        Anyone other than Omeka Okafor...he singlehandedly cost the U.S. the gold medal. f'in scrub.
        You really know how to get me to post something dont ya

I do want you to know I am keeping track of every UCONN dis you make - when we meet you WILL be in for it

Comment

• Broncos28
          Banned User
          • Mar 2004

NBA Live 2005 cover Boy Carmelo Anthony all the way. Should have won the Rookie Of The Year but they voted LeBron James 'cause he was the more popular pick for some reason. Saying he deserved it because he was everything the hype. That's BS!

The Denver Nuggets will be the better version of the Sacramento Kings for the next 10-15 years as long as they have The Golden Nugget, Carmelo Anthony.

Comment

• NJBRONCOSFAN
            26-Time World Champs
            • Mar 2004

come to think about it, i don't care about either of these guys.
            Just watch Jamal Crawford this year!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Broncos28
              Banned User
              • Mar 2004

come to think about it, i don't care about either of these guys.
              Just watch Jamal Crawford this year!
              Jamal Crawford better not hog the ball I tell you that. New York ain't Chicago. Glad the Knicks got 'em though. Hope Allen Houston is healthy enough to play this year. We'll have a great PG, SG rotation this year. If everything goes right.

I don't know who this Jamison Brewer we just signed though. He plays PG.

Comment

• NJBRONCOSFAN
                26-Time World Champs
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Broncos28
                Jamal Crawford better not hog the ball I tell you that. New York ain't Chicago. Glad the Knicks got 'em though. Hope Allen Houston is healthy enough to play this year. We'll have a great PG, SG rotation this year. If everything goes right.

I don't know who this Jamison Brewer we just signed though. He plays PG.
                I've never heard of this guy either.
                Yea, Houston's gotta stay healthy, that's key.
                Would you rather of had Crawford or Dampier? Dampier woulda been a nice addition i think.

Comment

• Broncos28
                  Banned User
                  • Mar 2004

I've never heard of this guy either.
                  Yea, Houston's gotta stay healthy, that's key.
                  Would you rather of had Crawford or Dampier? Dampier woulda been a nice addition i think.
                  I rather have Jamal Crawford. We needed another scorer so bad. I would have loved to get Eric Dampier as well but I think we made the right choice by not spending the money to get him. You never know if he'd go back to his old ways because last year was a contract year for him so he had to play well to get big money. I'm happy with Nasty Naz. Nazr Mohammed can basically give us the same production as Eric Dampier. I'm still crossing my fingers to get Vice Carter but I'm not holding my breath for it. If it happens great, if not we still can contend in the East this year.

Comment

• Jim
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Aug 2003

Lebron, I still haven't forgiven Carmello for beating my Jayhawks in the championship.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Broncos28
                      Banned User
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jim
                      Lebron, I still haven't forgiven Carmello for beating my Jayhawks in the championship.
                      Carmello didn't play the Jayhawks in the NCAA National Championship Game. But Carmelo Anthony did. Why hate on a guy for doin' somethin' he had to do?

Comment

• Jim
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Broncos28
                        Carmello didn't play the Jayhawks in the NCAA National Championship Game. But Carmelo Anthony did. Why hate on a guy for doin' somethin' he had to do?
                        Because I have to do it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X