X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBill027
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFan0226 View Post
    Maybe the cop did it? As for the shotgun, i read he frequently went hunting before school
    Yea i got that... But, he didn't approach the officer with the shotgun... So he goes back to his car and pops himself with his shotty... i think not

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    I've seen a case like this before examined by the great Dr. Baden. He determined that it is almost impossible for one to commit suicide the way that young man is claimed to have done, due to the length of the barrel, position of the trigger and depth that it has to be in the mouth. It sounds like a cover up to me. I've been in some of those backwoods ass towns and the feeling I have always has was, "You Will Not Win!" That cop had all the right circumstances going in his favor. One-horse police department, no camera, his 3rd cousin probably is the prosecutor and there is probably no internal affairs. The fact that they gave the father the truck the next day with chunks of flesh still in it. They wouldn't even let him identify his own son. Sounds like "Southern Justice" to me. Very tragic......my heart goes out to that father.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFan0226
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post
    Very sad, and veryyy confusing...

He drove over a mile after being pursued by a police officer then randomly pulls over, gets out of his car and approaches the officer?!?! And the officer just asks for his license and that he go back to his vehicle... REALLY?! I don't know what cops are like around Mississippi, but even if I immediately pulled over then approached the officer, I'm positive it would go down WAY different than him asking for my license and asking me to sit in my vehicle...

The officer looks down to view his record, hears a gunshot, then looks up and sees Billey on the ground with his shotgun??? what? When did he obtain the shotgun?

The officer called in a suicide... Then CSI or whoever concludes that he probably could not have shot himself because of the damage to the car window(it wasn't indicative of buck shot...)

LOTS of holes in this story LOTS

IMO, I think the officer is suspect #1.. think about it..

If it wasn't suicide... how the hell does the cop miss a murder right in front of him... which leads to this thought... Who is stupid enough to murder someone that is in the process of being pulled over by an officer of THE LAW!

Such a shame.
    Maybe the cop did it? As for the shotgun, i read he frequently went hunting before school

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBill027
    replied
    Very sad, and veryyy confusing...

He drove over a mile after being pursued by a police officer then randomly pulls over, gets out of his car and approaches the officer?!?! And the officer just asks for his license and that he go back to his vehicle... REALLY?! I don't know what cops are like around Mississippi, but even if I immediately pulled over then approached the officer, I'm positive it would go down WAY different than him asking for my license and asking me to sit in my vehicle...

The officer looks down to view his record, hears a gunshot, then looks up and sees Billey on the ground with his shotgun??? what? When did he obtain the shotgun?

The officer called in a suicide... Then CSI or whoever concludes that he probably could not have shot himself because of the damage to the car window(it wasn't indicative of buck shot...)

LOTS of holes in this story LOTS

IMO, I think the officer is suspect #1.. think about it..

If it wasn't suicide... how the hell does the cop miss a murder right in front of him... which leads to this thought... Who is stupid enough to murder someone that is in the process of being pulled over by an officer of THE LAW!

Such a shame.
    Last edited by BroncoBill027; 02-05-2009, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IDI I3R0NC0 IBI
    replied
    Damn dude.............

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied
    I read this article this morning and it truly is a very tragic story... R.I.P

Leave a comment:

• 24SuperChamp
    started a topic A sad story and a must read!

A sad story and a must read!

I know that this does not belong in this section but as a fan of football I think it is worth reading.

I apologize if it has already been posted but would like to see if any other fellow Bronco fans would be interested in trying to help out the family.

I have a question into the writer to see if and where donations can be sent. I will update as soon as I get a response.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
    Last edited by 24SuperChamp; 02-05-2009, 01:26 PM.
Working...
X