• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I know who Danny is!!!

Yes, he is a funny guy!
    I meant the Mtn Dew thing. Thought you were already a fan of that.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Seriously, Danny (L30) is one funny F'ing dude.

He created a page called Mtn Dew as if it was the soft drink making the page.

He is absolutely hilarious and TODAY? OMG ROFLMAO! It was so f'ing funny I literally wiped tears from my eyes I laughing so hard.

Go to my wall and click on the Mtn Dew post/response I made you will see it. I thought you were a member already? Become "A Fan"

I know who Danny is!!!

Yes, he is a funny guy!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Huh??
    Seriously, Danny (L30) is one funny F'ing dude.

He created a page called Mtn Dew as if it was the soft drink making the page.

He is absolutely hilarious and TODAY? OMG ROFLMAO! It was so f'ing funny I literally wiped tears from my eyes I laughing so hard.

Go to my wall and click on the Mtn Dew post/response I made you will see it. I thought you were a member already? Become "A Fan"

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Go look at Danny's Mtn Dew post today.

ROTFLMAO!
    Huh??

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Go look at Danny's Mtn Dew post today.

ROTFLMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Legendary30
    replied
    What is facebook??

Never heard of it.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Have you guys seen this yet? So funny:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/-the-b...l/303372519937

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    worked fine jet. Thanks for the quicky.

See ya'll tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Ham, I see what you mean now.

jet is over there right now and I couldn't "chat" with him. In fact, I didn't get as far as getting an error message. Just nothing.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
    I dont mind the new layout. But my Facebook Chat comes up with a thing saying "Could not Connect to Facebook Chat at this Time" meaning that I cannot talk to my friends unless I write on walls, and I dont do that lol
    oooooooohhhhh. I gotcha and I don't use that.

I'll use the IM feature and write on walls like you said. I'm too busy during the day to do that and that's the only time I'm there.

They do have issues over there and sometimes I wished they would just leave crap alone but with over 4 million users, I can understand it's a bigger job than running a place like this.

Don't ban me Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• The Hamburgler
    replied
    Not sure what you mean but the new layout is different but not that much.

If you're tired of all the garbage, click on left column "friends" and then "status updates"

This will get rid of all of the so and so did this or so and so are friends etc posts.

Then you will only have your friends and their status updates.

It is somewhat a pain though that you have to do that each time you go to your home page, but I'm used to it now. I actually like seeing some of that as Eddie Royal will pop up, John Elway did the other day and of course Danny's Mtn Dew hysterics. Otherwise, you won't see that stuff.

I dunno. I like the new layout now I know how to work it.
    I dont mind the new layout. But my Facebook Chat comes up with a thing saying "Could not Connect to Facebook Chat at this Time" meaning that I cannot talk to my friends unless I write on walls, and I dont do that lol

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
    I hate facebook chat!!!!
    Not sure what you mean but the new layout is different but not that much.

If you're tired of all the garbage, click on left column "friends" and then "status updates"

This will get rid of all of the so and so did this or so and so are friends etc posts.

Then you will only have your friends and their status updates.

It is somewhat a pain though that you have to do that each time you go to your home page, but I'm used to it now. I actually like seeing some of that as Eddie Royal will pop up, John Elway did the other day and of course Danny's Mtn Dew hysterics. Otherwise, you won't see that stuff.

I dunno. I like the new layout now I know how to work it.

Leave a comment:

• The Hamburgler
    replied
    I hate facebook chat!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    I have come back to facebook... and it's weird because I'm totally not used to the new layout.
    Yeah, I was a fan of the old layout.

You know whats funny?

I still haven't deleted a Jay Cutler group I created back in the day. I was looking through my groups and saw it there. There's guns, there's cannons, and then there's Jay Cutler's arm.

Lol I was so proud of myself when I thought of that title.

Part of me just doesnt want to delete it.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    I have come back to facebook... and it's weird because I'm totally not used to the new layout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X