• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I just did that farmville thing. My strawberries withered and died
    farmville is too much like work....the only thing i do now is mafia wars

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      I'm in farm town and you gotta keep track of that stuff.

I haven't had time to move on lately. And my rollercoaster kingdom is maxed out and I can't expand without having more neighbors.
      Yeah I just got on and some of my squash withered. Oh well, I still made about 3500 coins just now stupid farmville
      sigpic

Comment

Our daughter talked me into signing up on facebook.com.

Did so.

I was immediately shocked that an old friend and family immediatly popped up

Completed the process, found out she (on line at the same time) had already uploaded a picture into my photo album.

This requires first and last name and I'm not sure about this place.

I reviewed my friend and daughter's site and could see all of their activity.

Thoughts???
        Facebook is for girls and people looking for old friends
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue-N-Orange View Post
          ..........and just about every high school kid that has access to a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by housemouse View Post
            ..........and just about every high school kid that has access to a computer.
            Yeah pretty much, I have a facebook.

All I do on it is answer the questions about my friends for coins.

Comment

you're thinking of myspace

Comment

• myspace is for e-friends

facebook is for real friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                  myspace is for e-friends

facebook is for real friends
                  So true.

And in case any of you haven't seen yet a further protection security warning:

Facebook will automatically index all your information on Google, which allows everyone to view! .. if you want to change this option (which I assume you will) .. go to settings, Then Privacy settings, Then Search and then UN-TICK the box that... says 'Allow indexing' THIS IS PER THE FB HELP PAGE
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

So true.

And in case any of you haven't seen yet a further protection security warning:

Facebook will automatically index all your information on Google, which allows everyone to view! .. if you want to change this option (which I assume you will) .. go to settings, Then Privacy settings, Then Search and then UN-TICK the box that... says 'Allow indexing' THIS IS PER THE FB HELP PAGE
                    Thats fake, I just went and checked on it and this came up.

"Worried about search engines? Your information is safe.
                    There have been misleading rumors recently about Facebook indexing all your information on Google. This is not true. Facebook created public search listings in 2007 to enable people to search for your name and see a link to your Facebook profile. They will still only see a basic set of information."

I also searched for myself in every way possible and found only that my profile existed.

Edit: This is the description they give of the search results.

"Public Search Results
                    This setting only allows search engines to access your publicly available information and any information you set to Everyone. This does not include anything you've shared with just your friends or friends of friends"
                    Last edited by Flying_Dutchman; 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Fly Smart. Fly Bell.

Comment

• I'd go insane without facebook...

How else can you creep so easily on girls you just meet but haven't talked to
                      enough to ask for their number yet???
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• I can not stand this latest update/change they have implemented over there. It is driving me absolutely crazy.

Why can't they leave crap alone?

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, I had several of my friends hit with the change long before I got it. It popped up on me yesterday afternoon. They are phasing it in to all of their 400 million members I think in the order people signed up.

Today, my home page shows a couple of posts from yesterday and mine aren't even there. They have a problem and perhaps it won't go away until everyone has received the update.

*shrugs*

sigpic

Comment

And every guy that has a girlfriend that uses facebook cause if you don't use it it means "you don't care"

Comment

• i just got upgraded today too...and i'm a new member in the last couple months...they must have gone by seniority

Comment

• I thought they did it by web browser. That was just my guess though. Like all of my friends who use Internet Explorer got it pretty early and then Firefox and I use Google Chrome I and didn't get it until two days ago. And one friend uses Safari and he still hasn't gotten it.

It was just a thought though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X