• Show
Clear All

• Andyy_47
    replied
    I got updated too, I don't like it

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    i was fine with it at first because i had expected a whole lot worse... well now my chat shows up on top of everything else, and it's extremely irritating lol... not sure if its just my computer or what

EDIT: Aaaannnddd right on cue the problem has corrected itself... odd lol
    Last edited by Frenchy180; 02-09-2010, 05:33 PM. Reason: Did not want to double post

Leave a comment:

• Brancos
    replied
    Never heard of it. Who is the author?

Leave a comment:

• broooks77
    replied
    I thought they did it by web browser. That was just my guess though. Like all of my friends who use Internet Explorer got it pretty early and then Firefox and I use Google Chrome I and didn't get it until two days ago. And one friend uses Safari and he still hasn't gotten it.

It was just a thought though.

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied
    i just got upgraded today too...and i'm a new member in the last couple months...they must have gone by seniority

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue-N-Orange View Post
    Facebook is for girls and people looking for old friends
    And every guy that has a girlfriend that uses facebook cause if you don't use it it means "you don't care"

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Yeah, I had several of my friends hit with the change long before I got it. It popped up on me yesterday afternoon. They are phasing it in to all of their 400 million members I think in the order people signed up.

Today, my home page shows a couple of posts from yesterday and mine aren't even there. They have a problem and perhaps it won't go away until everyone has received the update.

*shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I can not stand this latest update/change they have implemented over there. It is driving me absolutely crazy.

Why can't they leave crap alone?

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    I'd go insane without facebook...

How else can you creep so easily on girls you just meet but haven't talked to
    enough to ask for their number yet???

Leave a comment:

• Flying_Dutchman
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    So true.

And in case any of you haven't seen yet a further protection security warning:

Facebook will automatically index all your information on Google, which allows everyone to view! .. if you want to change this option (which I assume you will) .. go to settings, Then Privacy settings, Then Search and then UN-TICK the box that... says 'Allow indexing' THIS IS PER THE FB HELP PAGE
    Thats fake, I just went and checked on it and this came up.

"Worried about search engines? Your information is safe.
    There have been misleading rumors recently about Facebook indexing all your information on Google. This is not true. Facebook created public search listings in 2007 to enable people to search for your name and see a link to your Facebook profile. They will still only see a basic set of information."

I also searched for myself in every way possible and found only that my profile existed.

Edit: This is the description they give of the search results.

"Public Search Results
    This setting only allows search engines to access your publicly available information and any information you set to Everyone. This does not include anything you've shared with just your friends or friends of friends"
    Last edited by Flying_Dutchman; 12-15-2009, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
    myspace is for e-friends

facebook is for real friends
    So true.

And in case any of you haven't seen yet a further protection security warning:

Facebook will automatically index all your information on Google, which allows everyone to view! .. if you want to change this option (which I assume you will) .. go to settings, Then Privacy settings, Then Search and then UN-TICK the box that... says 'Allow indexing' THIS IS PER THE FB HELP PAGE

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied
    myspace is for e-friends

facebook is for real friends

Leave a comment:

• licence_to_kill
    replied
    you're thinking of myspace

Leave a comment:

• Senses Fail
    replied
    Originally posted by housemouse View Post
    ..........and just about every high school kid that has access to a computer.
    Yeah pretty much, I have a facebook.

All I do on it is answer the questions about my friends for coins.

Leave a comment:

• housemouse
    replied
    ..........and just about every high school kid that has access to a computer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X