Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    *crosses VD off his list of people to invite as friends from this board*

    I guess I spread VD in more ways than one.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      I guess I spread VD in more ways than one.
      Well at least youre an equal opportunity spreader of VD. No one is excluded. Good on ya pal. :salute!:
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

      Comment


      • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Yeah. And why in the world would I click on them. I actually deleted everyone off my friends list who were sending them because i am not about to get a virus from that.
        Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        I think I might be sending them out...some random ass guy sent a bunch of people telling them to quit sending him stuff(he didnt say it quite that nicely) and I was one of those people.
        I clicked on one last year and boy howdy, did I have a huge problem on my hands.

        I had to change my password because the virus got around it. You might go try that like...... right now.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
          Well at least youre an equal opportunity spreader of VD. No one is excluded. Good on ya pal. :salute!:
          Yeah Im pretty revolutionary in that department.

          Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          I clicked on one last year and boy howdy, did I have a huge problem on my hands.

          I had to change my password because the virus got around it. You might go try that like...... right now.
          Yeah I changed my password, deleted all the messages, and deleted anyone who was sending them out, and ran a virus scan..haha hopefully Im all set.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • This is where being naturally suspicious and slightly distrustful actually helps me. I usually dont open a thing people send me either through email or (formerly) myspace, facebook, whatever.

            I always figure its got to be something bad.
            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

            Comment


            • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Yeah Im pretty revolutionary in that department.



              Yeah I changed my password, deleted all the messages, and deleted anyone who was sending them out, and ran a virus scan..haha hopefully Im all set.
              Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
              This is where being naturally suspicious and slightly distrustful actually helps me. I usually dont open a thing people send me either through email or (formerly) myspace, facebook, whatever.

              I always figure its got to be something bad.
              So who are you guys?

              I can't keep track of who around here is on my list.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                This is where being naturally suspicious and slightly distrustful actually helps me. I usually dont open a thing people send me either through email or (formerly) myspace, facebook, whatever.

                I always figure its got to be something bad.
                Yeah none of that stuff is ever good, thats why I dont open them either. Except the message that dude sent me, because I had to send him a little message back.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • yeah i finally got talked into the other day.i did.yeah resisted social networking for a long time,i too found old friends i haven't seen or heard from in years.
                  I really like Cheese.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                    So who are you guys?

                    I can't keep track of who around here is on my list.
                    List? What list? Im on a list?!
                    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                      yeah i finally got talked into the other day.i did.yeah resisted social networking for a long time,i too found old friends i haven't seen or heard from in years.
                      I was resistant at first. Now I'm there everyday
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                        List? What list? Im on a list?!
                        It's a prestigious list

                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                          List? What list? Im on a list?!
                          We're on his hitlist
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            It's a prestigious list

                            I'll bet.

                            If youre talking about your FB list then im not on it. I dont have anyone from these boards on my FB. Just a bunch of my friends ive met in real life that I never talk to.

                            In fact I talk to you guys more than I talk to my real life friends.

                            ...

                            Why do I have a facebook again?
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              We're on his hitlist
                              Are you, sir, likening me to a raider fan?!

                              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                                Are you, sir, likening me to a raider fan?!

                                Well I did say "we're" ..I guess I was calling myself a Raider too

                                But Yeah I dont have anyone from here on facebook either.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X