• Show
Clear All

• Legendary30
    replied
    facebook lives on!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    We didn't start the fire. OR maybe we did.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
    But I had no idea that Larry Dean was your real name! I thought it was just something you made up.
    Well my real name is Ra's al Ghul but I go by Larry Dean ..... No really though thats my name....

Thanks guys for adding me as your friend .... I just started using facebook over the weekened and I really like it..!!! I got to chat with one of my favorite people in the whole world last night for the better part of 2 hours ... I have not been able to see them for years and just like best friends do ...We picked up like we didnt miss a beat ....

Leave a comment:

• KatieElway7
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I made me a facebook profile the other day .... I really like it ... It is much cleaner then myspace ...

Anyways for all thoughs who use facebook I more then welcome friends...I'm putting photos up and still got lots more to go through .....I would also enjoy looking at my friends pics !

I couldnt figure out how to send a link to my profile for some reason

But I'm easy enough to search out Larry Dean,[email protected],facebook/Igreater ....

I hope to hear from ya you guys soon !
    Hey, I sent you a friend request, and I put a note that I'm KE7 so that you will accept..... or maybe that will make you say no

But I had no idea that Larry Dean was your real name! I thought it was just something you made up.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/brent.siegenthaler?ref=name

Hit me up, and anyone else that'd like to be my fwend.
    Thanks Man...!

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I made me a facebook profile the other day .... I really like it ... It is much cleaner then myspace ...

Anyways for all thoughs who use facebook I more then welcome friends...I'm putting photos up and still got lots more to go through .....I would also enjoy looking at my friends pics !

But I'm easy enough to search out Larry Dean,[email protected],facebook/Igreater ....

Hit me up, and anyone else that'd like to be my fwend.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I can't believe and I'm Out Loud at some of the applications my "friends" are using over there.

And LT, that last one you used had me rolling!!

Leave a comment:

• biglenny
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Our daughter talked me into signing up on facebook.com.

Did so.

I was immediately shocked that an old friend and family immediatly popped up

Completed the process, found out she (on line at the same time) had already uploaded a picture into my photo album.

This requires first and last name and I'm not sure about this place.

I reviewed my friend and daughter's site and could see all of their activity.

Thoughts???
    Well I'll say Ive gotten in touch with alot of my old navy buddys!! and that is a very good thing! but I can see how it could be a used in a negative way so the old trust but verify rule comes into effect, when it comes to things like facebook and myspace ect. lots of dirtbags out there waiting to take advantage of our young ones!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
    The 3 of us are gonna end up having a time share in Cancun together someday.
    As long as we're not doing a Three Men and a Little Lady thing it's all good. But... LEAVE MY CHEERIOS ALONE!

Leave a comment:

• Legendary30
    replied
    I was only playin'

I remember looking up your name and there are 3 pages of you.

Chico, CA was the only one I found in your area so I wasn't sure who you really are.

The 3 of us are gonna end up having a time share in Cancun together someday.
    Last edited by Peanut; 03-09-2011, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    WHoa! I didn't say I wouldn't be your friend... I mean.. CRAP! For free farm animals to sodomiz... errr... watch frolic I'll be your friend.
    I was only playin'

I remember looking up your name and there are 3 pages of you.

Chico, CA was the only one I found in your area so I wasn't sure who you really are.

EDIT: I found you.

Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 06-12-2009, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Legendary30
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    It'd bet the low dive, right?
    Yeah, but you would try to use it as a slide.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
    If I was that guy, Id have a part time job as a diving board.

It'd bet the low dive, right?
    Last edited by ebsoria; 06-12-2009, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Fine. I don't want to be your friend anyway.

And yes, L30 apparently is having a very exciting morning.

I can imagine.

LOL

WHoa! I didn't say I wouldn't be your friend... I mean.. CRAP! For free farm animals to sodomiz... errr... watch frolic I'll be your friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X