Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHO's BLAKE!?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Lol thanks I was actually going to do that but I can't at work :S

      CP's to the JOE MAN!


      Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      WHO's BLAKE!?
      I don't have a Blake on my list.

      I'm actually up to 32 members here. One I'm not sure who on facebook and 5 on facebook not sure who they are here.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post




        I don't have a Blake on my list.

        I'm actually up to 32 members here. One I'm not sure who on facebook and 5 on facebook not sure who they are here.
        He added me and had a broncos hat on so I figured he's from here!
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          He added me and had a broncos hat on so I figured he's from here!
          im blake.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
            im blake.....
            hi blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • ok so i lied...


              I am not blake, but that is a good name.


              I am sam... sam i am... not parnell... but funny story, he gave me a cp signed sam and i was wonderin how i just sent myself a cp... then i realized that i never sign my cp's sam so wth am i talkin about... then i forgot that i haven't taken a breath in 45 seconds so i did that, while chewing on a stick of hubba bubba. That brings me to now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                ok so i lied...


                I am not blake, but that is a good name.


                I am sam... sam i am... not parnell... but funny story, he gave me a cp signed sam and i was wonderin how i just sent myself a cp... then i realized that i never sign my cp's sam so wth am i talkin about... then i forgot that i haven't taken a breath in 45 seconds so i did that, while chewing on a stick of hubba bubba. That brings me to now.
                Do you feel that midgets are currently ruining your hairdo!?
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Do you feel that midgets are currently ruining your hairdo!?
                  I have no clue what you are talking about senor... so i will just act like i'm playing along.




                  Yeah i do, howd you know?




                  Comment


                  • I'll Be Damned!

                    An old friend I lost touch with in the mid 80's and who I searched for over 10 years found me tonight and just missed his message. He's new to the game and didn't send a friend request but I was able to. He just sent a PM.

                    He's not online so he hasn't responded yet, but I'll tell you what. This put a big smile on my face. He and I go back so far and went through so much, I'm just pleased that he located me.

                    facebook IS my friend.

                    EDIT: I was tracking screen names here vs facebook people and I lost the list. It was in my office at my old job.

                    Now I'm confused on who is who in most cases.
                    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 08-25-2010, 11:40 PM.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • The cartoon movement has really spread quickly in honor of awareness to stop violence against children.

                      Well Done facebookers
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        The cartoon movement has really spread quickly in honor of awareness to stop violence against children.

                        Well Done facebookers
                        Indeed
                        I really like Cheese.

                        Comment


                        • I started it...

                          but when it got mainstream i stopped.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            I started it...

                            but when it got mainstream i stopped.


                            --->
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I initially only did it because I wanted to have Beavis and Butthead as my profile pic and figured that was the perfect excuse to do so... Then after an hour of that I decided to go more retro and have the worm from Richard Scarrys Busy World, because retro is awesome.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
                                Thoughts about what?
                                I don't like facebook that much though.

                                I like myspace more.
                                It pwns the n00bs IMO.
                                Myspace ftw. :dance:

                                Although my Papacita has a facebook.

                                But eh.. I never got in to it much.
                                Everyone is going to Facebook. Myspace is barely surviving right now and they just totally renovated the site and it's so much worse more people left for Facebook. Myspace is for apps. Facebook is for actually communicating with people.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X