facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
    Everyone is going to Facebook. Myspace is barely surviving right now and they just totally renovated the site and it's so much worse more people left for Facebook. Myspace is for apps. Facebook is for actually communicating with people.
    thats almost a 2 year old post

Comment

• The 60 Minutes commercial for tonight is talking with the founder. They say something is up and "Big Announcement" or whatever is lurking in the shadows?

WTH are they going to do now?
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        The 60 Minutes commercial for tonight is talking with the founder. They say something is up and "Big Announcement" or whatever is lurking in the shadows?

WTH are they going to do now?
        Probably something to do with them launching their own email service now...

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          Probably something to do with them launching their own email service now...
          email? LMAO! It's about time! You'da thunk they would have done that already but as fast as they've grown, them keeping up with the masses has probably consumed their time.

I won't be getting a facebook email account.

sigpic

Comment

email? LMAO! It's about time! You'da thunk they would have done that already but as fast as they've grown, them keeping up with the masses has probably consumed their time.

until everyone has one

Comment

To me it really depends on the features it offers that gmail doesn't... I'm really up in the air about it if they do in fact roll out an email service

sigpic

Comment

To me it really depends on the features it offers that gmail doesn't... I'm really up in the air about it if they do in fact roll out an email service
                It would have to have SIGNIFICANTLY better features on it from gmail for me to switch...

i am not switching emails for one or 2 features... too much hassle...beck.

Comment

• Facebook email?

That'll look professional on resumes. Sad thing is, people would actually put in that address:

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                    It would have to have SIGNIFICANTLY better features on it from gmail for me to switch...

i am not switching emails for one or 2 features... too much hassle...beck.
                    Very true. It took me years to make the leap from AOL to Gmail and I only did that because I could forward my AOL to my Gmail without any effort.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Facebook email?

That'll look professional on resumes. Sad thing is, people would actually put in that address:
                      lol, atleast it would be a first name last name email address instead of something even more unprofessional

sigpic

Comment

lol, atleast it would be a first name last name email address instead of something even more unprofessional
                        ???

applying for CEO of ebay

Comment

• I have never laughed so hard than I am right now with the "How did you meet me and lie about it" theme.

sigpic

Comment

• And now this English pirate language has me cracking up big time!

Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page where it says in little blue letters, "English (US)." Click on it. When the language box pops up, click on the arrow next to "English (US) and select "English (Pirate)."When you've stopped laughing, paste this as your status :-)

sigpic

Comment

And now this English pirate language has me cracking up big time!

Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page where it says in little blue letters, "English (US)." Click on it. When the language box pops up, click on the arrow next to "English (US) and select "English (Pirate)."When you've stopped laughing, paste this as your status :-)
                              My daughter was showing me that a few day's ago. lol very funny!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ah, so this thing did get a bump?

For the record, (Some know me on here already) my name is Christopher Golden, and here is my FB.

Always glad at an opportunity to meet new people, especially from the best football team around.
                                http://www.facebook.com/#!/CG0913
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X