Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...81&ref=profile

    Comment


    • #47
      I loves the facebook. No easier way to get stuff scheduled and let people that you want to know about in.

      If anyone here wants to add me, let me know. I only stalk a little bit.

      Name is James Nixon.
      Last edited by draco193; 02-13-2009, 03:02 PM.
      sigpic

      I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

      Comment


      • #48
        my name is ryan hatton, add me errybody

        im at chicago and tennessee
        Last edited by SBboundBRONCOS; 02-13-2009, 02:13 PM.
        sigpic
        -------

        Comment


        • #49
          Is Facebook international?
          Administrator

          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

          Lupus Awareness Month

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
            Is Facebook international?
            Yes it is. :thumb:

            Add me if ya want: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...20340&ref=name

            Comment


            • #51
              OK i got brent and ryan. Sorry L30, i couldn't find you, your name is to common. well i'll try to find you on Brent's or Ryan's page.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                OK i got brent and ryan. Sorry L30, i couldn't find you, your name is to common. well i'll try to find you on Brent's or Ryan's page.
                I'm on Brents page!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                  I give it a year before we all have a time share in Cancun together.


                  It's funny we just got one of those travel agency coupons on our fax machine for Cancun. LOL

                  Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                  if anybody wants to add me my name is Timothy Stanley Sobik
                  Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                  I don't know if any of you want to be friends with me but my face book is Michael Brooks:salute!:
                  Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  my name is ryan hatton, add me errybody

                  im at chicago and tennessee
                  Ryan, there are lots of yous. LOL.

                  I'm still learning this. Going to keep trying.

                  EDIT: Requests sent to SB and BF1990 but I can't find you Michael.
                  Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 02-13-2009, 02:44 PM.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    ya'll are making me think im missing out on something

                    noone would join my group anyways **kicks dirt**
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                      Yes it is. :thumb:

                      Add me if ya want: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...20340&ref=name
                      Thanks. I will, when I sign up.
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                      Lupus Awareness Month

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                        ya'll are making me think im missing out on something

                        noone would join my group anyways **kicks dirt**
                        oh you are missing out... its a shame

                        so I have a total of 4 BM friends on facebook and there is room for more if anybody intrested

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                          oh you are missing out... its a shame

                          so I have a total of 4 BM friends on facebook and there is room for more if anybody intrested
                          BM friends??



                          Lets try and think of a cooler name....
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                            Thanks. I will, when I sign up.
                            Are you going to join my dear?
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I signed up this morning and Im already a pro.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Yo Joe, is Derly your daughter?? Or wife?? I forgot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X