• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camsmith
    replied
    Christopher request sent, im Cameron.

http://www.facebook.com/cameronsmith1986

Would be cool to have some local people in close contact in case I ever get to Mile High! It's gonna happen! I went to the States last year but went in March so not alot to see there!

Facebook is alright, I was late to it, it is kinda weird how people from school (im recent school leaver) are happy to add you even if you hardly spoke to them while at school!

It's a great way to keep in contact with friends though, easier than calling/msging at times. I think some people are far far too obsessed with it though.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Ah, so this thing did get a bump?

For the record, (Some know me on here already) my name is Christopher Golden, and here is my FB.

Always glad at an opportunity to meet new people, especially from the best football team around.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/CG0913
    Request Sent,I'm Ryan.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post

For the record, (Some know me on here already) my name is Christopher Golden, and here is my FB.

Always glad at an opportunity to meet new people, especially from the best football team around.
    request sent.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    And now this English pirate language has me cracking up big time!

Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page where it says in little blue letters, "English (US)." Click on it. When the language box pops up, click on the arrow next to "English (US) and select "English (Pirate)."When you've stopped laughing, paste this as your status :-)
    My daughter was showing me that a few day's ago. lol very funny!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    And now this English pirate language has me cracking up big time!

Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page where it says in little blue letters, "English (US)." Click on it. When the language box pops up, click on the arrow next to "English (US) and select "English (Pirate)."When you've stopped laughing, paste this as your status :-)

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I have never laughed so hard than I am right now with the "How did you meet me and lie about it" theme.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    lol, atleast it would be a first name last name email address instead of something even more unprofessional
    ???

applying for CEO of ebay

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Facebook email?

That'll look professional on resumes. Sad thing is, people would actually put in that address:
    lol, atleast it would be a first name last name email address instead of something even more unprofessional

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    It would have to have SIGNIFICANTLY better features on it from gmail for me to switch...

i am not switching emails for one or 2 features... too much hassle...beck.
    Very true. It took me years to make the leap from AOL to Gmail and I only did that because I could forward my AOL to my Gmail without any effort.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Facebook email?

That'll look professional on resumes. Sad thing is, people would actually put in that address:

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    To me it really depends on the features it offers that gmail doesn't... I'm really up in the air about it if they do in fact roll out an email service
    It would have to have SIGNIFICANTLY better features on it from gmail for me to switch...

i am not switching emails for one or 2 features... too much hassle...beck.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    email? LMAO! It's about time! You'da thunk they would have done that already but as fast as they've grown, them keeping up with the masses has probably consumed their time.

I won't be getting a facebook email account.
    To me it really depends on the features it offers that gmail doesn't... I'm really up in the air about it if they do in fact roll out an email service

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    email? LMAO! It's about time! You'da thunk they would have done that already but as fast as they've grown, them keeping up with the masses has probably consumed their time.

until everyone has one

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Probably something to do with them launching their own email service now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X