facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Yo Joe, is Derly your daughter?? Or wife?? I forgot.
    Stop trying to get a date.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
      BM friends??

Lets try and think of a cooler name....

BM friends, yeah that's a pretty crappy name....
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Stop trying to get a date.
        Gahh Damnit...

Comment

I signed up this morning and Im already a pro.
          I see that. I'm right behind you!!

Yo Joe, is Derly your daughter?? Or wife?? I forgot.
          That's my daughter, Tanya's mommy.

I want to add some more pics and stuff and will probably do that tonight when I get home. Add some wifey pics and more of my good looking self.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

I want to add some more pics and stuff and will probably do that tonight when I get home. Add some wifey pics and more of my good looking self.
            Tanyas mommy moved to Las Vegas? I thought they were in Texas or something??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

I'm going to add her and call her sister.

She'll be confused.

Comment

I'm going to add her and call her sister.

She'll be confused.
                I'm gonna add her and ask her to be my valentine.

She'll be in love.

jk BM69
                sigpic

Comment

how about "low life losers trying to be friends with people they dont know"

mmmm too mean?

Comment

Facebook bothers me as well. Everyone on your list can see what you say to everyone else (yes, I know there is an option to talk "privately" to another... why not email?)

They can see what other friends I have, and what other people I accept into my friends list. They can see what groups I join... I can see what friends they have and who they become friends with. I can see what groups they join and what they say on another person's "wall."

I find it to be extremely irritating. So many people today have absolutely no sense of privacy... and then wonder how people knw so much about them, and wonder how their identity is being used. How their credit is so bad. If I have your birthdate, and your cell phone number.... I promise you I can get ANY information I want on you. Once I get some very easy info simply by having your first and last name, birth dayte and cell number... I can open accounts, or simply use yours.

Don't put your real birthdate on your face-book or myspace. I'm telling you, those sites were MADE for identity theft. Don't fool yourself into thinking thats no big deal, and "I'll just convince them I'm not that guy"... doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      Facebook bothers me as well. Everyone on your list can see what you say to everyone else (yes, I know there is an option to talk "privately" to another... why not email?)

They can see what other friends I have, and what other people I accept into my friends list. They can see what groups I join... I can see what friends they have and who they become friends with. I can see what groups they join and what they say on another person's "wall."

I find it to be extremely irritating. So many people today have absolutely no sense of privacy... and then wonder how people knw so much about them, and wonder how their identity is being used. How their credit is so bad. If I have your birthdate, and your cell phone number.... I promise you I can get ANY information I want on you. Once I get some very easy info simply by having your first and last name, birth dayte and cell number... I can open accounts, or simply use yours.

Don't put your real birthdate on your face-book or myspace. I'm telling you, those sites were MADE for identity theft. Don't fool yourself into thinking thats no big deal, and "I'll just convince them I'm not that guy"... doesn't work that way.
                      Me big strong man.
                      Me beat facebook if facebook make me angry.

Comment

never looked at it that way...

man, you guys/gals are all suckers
                        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

please i put my SS# and mothers maiden name in my about me
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

What???? I honestly don't believe that you can get my account information from just my first, last name and cell number..

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              please i put my SS# and mothers maiden name in my about me
                              Weird... I put your ss# and mothers maiden name on mine too!
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

What???? I honestly don't believe that you can get my account information from just my first, last name and cell number..
                                dude.. if I have your birthdate, yoru name, cell phone number..... I can SERIOUSLY get some info on you. I've done a lot of reading on this, perhaps you should read teh book,

"Create a New Identity" (its written by a guy that was one of the top identity theives)... by Sheldon Charrett

Also... "how to be invisible" by J.J. Luna

If you don't think having your name, birthdate, and cell number can allow me to eventually take your identity..... do some research. its scary how much info people can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X