Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Response To The Strip Club Thread --> Man Laws

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    I'll bet he has a cowboy hat and a tent!!!


    Joke Recycler. It still worked though.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
      O_o

      When in the world would a situation like that ever come up?
      Lol.
      Believe me, my neighbor had to do that when he was in jail. Money is like gold in that place.

      No joke.

      Comment


      • #33
        Ok... I have to be honest here.....

        Alllllllllllllll of your sisters, whether I have known you for a day, a year, or ten years..... are open game

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
          Dude, there is NO WAY I will ever say that to my wife....although it would be freakin hilarious!!!!!

          I need a volunteer who can do it and tell us about it.
          Okay.... I volunteer... now send your wife over and I'll tell you all about it...

          Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
          Whats with the Irish routine??




          It's because he's one of the wee folk....

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            Okay.... I volunteer... now send your wife over and I'll tell you all about it...

            [IMG]

            Now dat funny!!!!
            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



            Adopted by: and

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
              Ok... I have to be honest here.....

              Alllllllllllllll of your sisters, whether I have known you for a day, a year, or ten years..... are open game
              You sick, dimented bastage!!!!
              My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



              Adopted by: and

              Comment


              • #37
                No mention of the 3 day rule ?

                Help me out here gang ...If this not part of the Man Laws

                Well then

                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                  Ok... I have to be honest here.....

                  Alllllllllllllll of your sisters, whether I have known you for a day, a year, or ten years..... are open game
                  Thank God I have no sisters.
                  I adopted Peanut!!!
                  Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

                  I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

                  12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    No woman should ever talk to a man while he's watching a football game unless it's along the lines of, "can I get you another beverage."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Sometimes you have to break man laws to learn about man laws ....

                      So with that .... What do you do scenario....

                      Ex girlfriend plays you like a fiddle and is currently seeing someone else....

                      But still acts as though she has feelings for you...She stops by the house looking smoking hot to a mind boggling level all you get is some hugs and kisses...Tells you she wanted to see ya tonight but you know that was not happening ....

                      She calls you back later on and says not coming over and I dont want you to go out tonight ....

                      What do you do ??

                      1.Lie about your night playing coy with what you really did

                      2.Go out and do as you do

                      3.Stay home and rest

                      4.Other plz list *Cleaver and freezer is not an option * I know some of ya are sick like that ....
                      Last edited by LarryDean; 03-01-2009, 06:18 AM.
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                        Sometimes you have to break man laws to learn about man laws ....

                        So with that .... What do you do scenario....

                        Ex girlfriend plays you like a fiddle and is currently seeing someone else....

                        But still acts as though she has feelings for you...She stops by the house looking smoking hot to a mind boggling level all you get is some hugs and kisses...Tells you she wanted to see ya tonight but you know that was not happening ....

                        She calls you back later on and says not coming over and I dont want you to go out tonight ....

                        What do you do ??

                        1.Lie about your night playing coy with what you really did

                        2.Go out and do as you do

                        3.Stay home and rest

                        4.Other plz list *Cleaver and freezer is not an option * I know some of ya are sick like that ....
                        Go out and do as you do brutha. The most important thing you said is that she is your EXgirlfriend.
                        This IMO is the answer for two reasons:
                        1. If she has feelings for you it will make her jealous. People who have feelings for an ex hate to think that ex may have moved on. If she thinks you have started getting over her she may make a move.
                        2. If she is just a _____ and mind ______ you, then she will probably just drop it if she thinks you don't care. If this is the case, you are better off without her.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          Go out and do as you do brutha. The most important thing you said is that she is your EXgirlfriend..
                          Hey I never really finger printed myself to this story .... Na to cool for that I dont have EX girlfriends just girlfriends.....

                          Women if I understood them I would be happily married with 12 wives and living somewhere in the Utah area

                          but anyhow I went with #3 and i have been up since 2:30 am on the dot ..
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                            Hey I never really finger printed myself to this story .... Na to cool for that I dont have EX girlfriends just girlfriends.....

                            Women if I understood them I would be happily married with 12 wives and living somewhere in the Utah area

                            but anyhow I went with #3 and i have been up since 2:30 am on the dot ..
                            I have been married for 7 years, have two kids, and live about 1oo miles from the Utah boarder. And I don't understand a damn thing about the fairer sex. The need to come with a users manual or at least a warning sticker.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X