im feeling a bit un-american today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im feeling a bit un-american today

ive been stuck at work (on location today) for the past few hours..

they are having auditions to sing the national anthem for some upcoming Iron Pigs baseball games, (phillies farm team)..

now these auditions have been going on from 9 am till 4 pm... they have people singing all sorts of ways... playing guitar.. and buthering the bloody anthem every other sort of way you could imagine...

im sick of hearing the national anthem

they have broken me today and i really dont wanna hear it anymore...

my ears are bleeding...

help!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

i always knew you were a terrorist
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      i always knew you were a terrorist
      forcing me to listen to horrible singing and music will truely turn me...

if they catch me a lock me up with rap music ill do anything to escape that torture
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Oh just move to Canada.

Our local country station plays the anthem every single day at noon. I don't mind hearing it but don't listen to it every day either.

As far as people performing the anthem at sporting events, I have witnessed some pretty horrible renditions that make you want to throw yourself off of a bridge.

When people destroy it so thoroughly, it does tend to leave a bad taste in your mouth. It's like... they couldn't find anyone better? Hell, I can sing it better than some of the versions I've heard but hey... I can sing.

In order to ease your pain today, you should go find the circuit breaker and cut power to the building.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          Oh just move to Canada.

Our local country station plays the anthem every single day at noon. I don't mind hearing it but don't listen to it every day either.

As far as people performing the anthem at sporting events, I have witnessed some pretty horrible renditions that make you want to throw yourself off of a bridge.

When people destroy it so thoroughly, it does tend to leave a bad taste in your mouth. It's like... they couldn't find anyone better? Hell, I can sing it better than some of the versions I've heard but hey... I can sing.

In order to ease your pain today, you should go find the circuit breaker and cut power to the building.
          i already told the security people they should have training today and cross check some of these "singers" (i use that term veryVERY loosely)...

we need a hook

why ohhhh why do people think they need to hit every high note... they cant and they havent...

i dont mind listening to the anthem... hearing it butchered over and over again without a break in between is killing me... :brick:
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
            i already told the security people they should have training today and cross check some of these "singers" (i use that term veryVERY loosely)...

we need a hook

why ohhhh why do people think they need to hit every high note... they cant and they havent...

i dont mind listening to the anthem... hearing it butchered over and over again without a break in between is killing me... :brick:
            If this doesn't make you feel more patriotic, then I just don't know what else we can do for you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

P.S. This is NOT a rick roll video. I wouldn't stoop that low. :salute!:
            sigpic

Comment

Also, if hillary falls though, you can always get this guy to sing it for you. He's got some real potential!
              3-year-old singing National Anthem - Luke Partridge www.youtube.com/TheLukePartridge

:thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

if they catch me a lock me up with rap music ill do anything to escape that torture

i also feel true to that when i hear your horrible rock nowadays.... jeeez, what got in their mind these days......''brother'' ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
                  If this doesn't make you feel more patriotic, then I just don't know what else we can do for you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

P.S. This is NOT a rick roll video. I wouldn't stoop that low. salute!:
                  Also, if hillary falls though, you can always get this guy to sing it for you. He's got some real potential!
                  3-year-old singing National Anthem - Luke Partridge www.youtube.com/TheLukePartridge

ive heard it sung enough today..

the comp im using now, the speakers dont work...

they just got thru the last auditions... its over...

but now the voices in my head are singing teh national anthem :brick: and they cant sing either :brick:
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

ive heard it sung enough today..

the comp im using now, the speakers dont work...

they just got thru the last auditions... its over...

but now the voices in my head are singing teh national anthem :brick: and they cant sing either :brick:
                    The voices in your head are telling you that they want to take voice lessons. :thumb: I am glad you survived.

sigpic

Comment

P.S. This is NOT a rick roll video. I wouldn't stoop that low. :salute!:

The voices in your head are telling you that they want to take voice lessons. :thumb: I am glad you survived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w
                      I can't believe you didn't post a rick roll....

I'm soooooo disappointed in you right now....

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        I can't believe you didn't post a rick roll....

I'm soooooo disappointed in you right now....
                        I wouldn't ever stoop that low. 3 up and 3 down...

Reminds me of another song I know:
                        https://www.facebook.com/rickroll548Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mx53y/i_am_youtube_user_cotter548_aka_the_inventor_of/As long as troll...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X