Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mob Wars on Facebook...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mob Wars on Facebook...

    Anyone playing?

  • #2
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Anyone playing?
    No.........

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for clearing that up!

      Comment


      • #4
        My immature friend plays.

        Comment


        • #5
          Only kids in junior high play that.... or those with the same maturity and intelligence level...

          Hope you got that, Law.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            Only kids in junior high play that.... or those with the same maturity and intelligence level...
            I PLAY!!!!


            waaaaaaaaiiit a minute....


            lol, I actually do play tho, need to expand my mob but i dont know how to invite non friends to be part of my mob, and i dont feel like annoying my friends cause i hate those dumbass invitations and know how annoying those can be.
            A book I wrote

            Comment


            • #7
              I do.

              And I'm 37.


































              In banana years that is..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                I PLAY!!!!


                waaaaaaaaiiit a minute....


                lol, I actually do play tho, need to expand my mob but i dont know how to invite non friends to be part of my mob, and i dont feel like annoying my friends cause i hate those dumbass invitations and know how annoying those can be.
                Originally posted by housemouse View Post
                I do.

                And I'm 37.


                In banana years that is..
                well, rest assured that my comment was not directed in either of your directions... lolonr

                Comment


                • #9
                  I play, mainly because a lot of my friends do.

                  I didn't even remember it until I saw this thread. I checked it and had $300,000,000. I only made 100,000 an hour at the time. You can bet I bought some Hotels and Casinos. Now I'm pulling in about 2,300,000. Now to just forget about it again...
                  I adopted Peanut!!!
                  Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

                  I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

                  12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mob Wars?

                    I've been hit with water balloons and a pillow and even kidnapped to Brazil but no mob wars.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If it's like Mobsters on MySpace then I imagien it get's old after awhile, eh? But, no, I don't play.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X