Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You Married People

I just have a curiosity question.

I was wondering how you guys came to know that the person you're married to was the one. And like, when did you know and all of that good stuff?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

She's not the one, it's not happy, and there is no such thing as love. RUN!!!

Whoops, I'm not married, so I shouldn't even be answering!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
      She's not the one, it's not happy, and there is no such thing as love. RUN!!!

Whoops, I'm not married, so I shouldn't even be answering!!

Hahaha. Bad Perry! Bad!

Oh I still like your little animated thing...It's awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

Tanks brudda. Right click and save the stickguy fast because it eats up gobs of bandwidth, lol. I bet you're jazzed about Putzier, he's gonna be good. My friend and I have seen how good his hands are from the couple years past, and have always wanted him to get a shot.

P.S. Sorry for the hijack. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
          Tanks brudda. Right click and save the stickguy fast because it eats up gobs of bandwidth, lol. I bet you're jazzed about Putzier, he's gonna be good. My friend and I have seen how good his hands are from the couple years past, and have always wanted him to get a shot.

P.S. Sorry for the hijack. =)
          It's all good...

and yes I am ...I think he's gonna be awesome. I'm stoked cuz now I really kind of sort of have a tie to Denver...well I'm gonna say I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by RealBronco
            I just have a curiosity question.

I was wondering how you guys came to know that the person you're married to was the one. And like, when did you know and all of that good stuff?
            She was my new boss and had a long-distance boyfriend. We had a lot in common and started doing stuff together just as friends so we weren't actually dating. She started scheduling us to work together almost all the time and at some point we realized we were almost always together and before we knew it, we were in love. I had to quit my job because the company didn't allow employee romance and since she made more money than me she stayed.

It wasn't love at first sight. Rather, it was friend at first work together (doesn't flow as well ) and the love just sorta happened over time. I guess we didn't "know" until we kissed for the first time but we definitely "suspected" before then. We've been happily married for nearly nine years now.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by Javalon
              She was my new boss and had a long-distance boyfriend. We had a lot in common and started doing stuff together just as friends so we weren't actually dating. She started scheduling us to work together almost all the time and at some point we realized we were almost always together and before we knew it, we were in love. I had to quit my job because the company didn't allow employee romance and since she made more money than me she stayed.

It wasn't love at first sight. Rather, it was friend at first work together (doesn't flow as well ) and the love just sorta happened over time. I guess we didn't "know" until we kissed for the first time but we definitely "suspected" before then. We've been happily married for nearly nine years now.
              That is just to freakin sweet

Comment

Re: Re: For You Married People

That's pretty cool. I don't know if I've heard a story like that one before. But I guess it could happen like that. And everyone's story is different right?

So did she help you find a new job? hahahaha.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by RealBronco
                  That's pretty cool. I don't know if I've heard a story like that one before. But I guess it could happen like that. And everyone's story is different right?

So did she help you find a new job? hahahaha.
                  Naw, I found a job on my own and ended up making more money than I had before.

The sad thing is her ex-boyfriend back in California had no idea he was slowly losing his chick. He holds a serious grudge to this day. I didn't like stealing another man's girlfriend but she and I were a perfect fit. It couldn't be helped.
                  ------

Comment

Well that's how it happens sometimes I guess....

Did he ever find another girl?
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Naw, I found a job on my own and ended up making more money than I had before.

The sad thing is her ex-boyfriend back in California had no idea he was slowly losing his chick. He holds a serious grudge to this day. I didn't like stealing another man's girlfriend but she and I were a perfect fit. It couldn't be helped.
                      You dog, you! I never would've pictured you as someone who would do that, Jav! Please don't think that I'm talking to you from the moral high ground. I've been in that situation, but it didn't end in marriage (insert "whew" smiley).
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I'm engaged, so I don't know if I count or not. For us, it was basically love at first sight. We had choir together, and it was her first semester at school and my first semester in choir. Both of us had to have auditions (me for bass, her for alto), and there was one other girl who had to be auditioned. That other girl went in to audition first, and she and I were left out in the hall together. We got to talking, and we really hit it off. I knew she was somebody special, and as we spent more time together, I realized she was the one. She was actually the first (and only) woman I have ever kissed (romantically, I mean), and when I decided to pop the question, I knew what the answer would be. Our wedding is planned for August 6, 2005 (yeah, I know that's a long way off, but we both want to finish school first), and it will be in my hometown.
                        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

met thru friends long time ago.....then we just started dating and now i'm married with 2 kids.....oh where did I go wrong?
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                            You dog, you! I never would've pictured you as someone who would do that, Jav! Please don't think that I'm talking to you from the moral high ground. I've been in that situation, but it didn't end in marriage (insert "whew" smiley).
                            Heh, if I'd made a habit of stealing girls from other guys then I might feel bad. But in our case I think it was just fate.

And don't knock marriage until you've tried it! Sometimes it actually works.
                            ------

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Heh, if I'd made a habit of stealing girls from other guys then I might feel bad. But in our case I think it was just fate.

And don't knock marriage until you've tried it! Sometimes it actually works.
                              Yea it's great , me and the wife watched unfaithful last night that is one hell of a powerful movie especially for married couples.
                              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X