Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry1977
    God damnit she's married!

LOL im sorry.....................wait a minute no im not!!!!!
    >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
    happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by Booher
      Yea it's great , me and the wife watched unfaithful last night that is one hell of a powerful movie especially for married couples.
      wuts it bout?
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Actually, in France they call it "Rolling Shovels" instead of "French Kissing".

Frenchy aren't you impressed with how much I know? I learned that from a French foreign exchange student named Sophie.
        Sophie sounds hot, teaching you about "rolling shovels". I've never got to go to school with a foreign exchange student, I think that would be cool.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

enemies become freinds, freinds become lovers..we met thru mutual freinds back in 2000 n i used to hate this girl and find her concieted, loudmouthed and obnoxious and she hated me and saw me as a cheap-ass manipulative gold-diggin manwhore..well i was wrong and she was partially right and i have not and will nver regret these past 4 years we've been together.. good couples are like puzzle pieces that interlock and fufill eachothers voids to make eachother whole and well rounded--
          el.eva.tion

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
            wuts it bout?
            richard gere's wife can't remember her name has an affair ( some mighty nice scenes if I may say) and eventually she get's caught by her husband and other things happen you should watch it it's actually a pretty good movie.
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by MtRushmore
              Why is it called french-kissing when you stick your tongue down your partners throat?
              Because frenchies do it best ! LOL
              Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Actually, in France they call it "Rolling Shovels" instead of "French Kissing".

Frenchy aren't you impressed with how much I know? I learned that from a French foreign exchange student named Sophie.
                Congrats man !
                And it's true we call that "Rolling Shovels" here... (but there are others words too)...

Hummm.. Sophie... sounds good !
                I will tell you a joke you could make in french about your story : tu as pris des cours de langue (you took language/tongue lessons)... In french, "langue" means either "tongue" or "language"... Do you understand the joke now ?

Who said now Americans didn't like frenchies and Frenchies didn't like Americans ????

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by RealBronco
                  I just have a curiosity question.

I was wondering how you guys came to know that the person you're married to was the one. And like, when did you know and all of that good stuff?

when she said "im pregnate"
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by arapaho
                    we did the opposite we have 2 kids and didn't get married till my son was 1.........should have not gotten married we got alot more money single at tax time.
                    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by frenchfan
                      Congrats man !
                      And it's true we call that "Rolling Shovels" here... (but there are others words too)...

Hummm.. Sophie... sounds good !
                      I will tell you a joke you could make in french about your story : tu as pris des cours de langue (you took language/tongue lessons)... In french, "langue" means either "tongue" or "language"... Do you understand the joke now ?

Who said now Americans didn't like frenchies and Frenchies didn't like Americans ????
                      Have to admit that the French kiss was definitely a welcome import from France...
                      Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by elwaymvp
                        Have to admit that the French kiss was definitely a welcome import from France...
                        Oh... I'm really disappointed now... It's a very sad day... EMVP admit he liked something from France... ... ROFL...

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by frenchfan
                          Oh... I'm really disappointed now... It's a very sad day... EMVP admit he liked something from France... ... ROFL...
                          Lol...who doesn't like the french kiss?
                          Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by RealBronco
                            I just have a curiosity question.

I was wondering how you guys came to know that the person you're married to was the one. And like, when did you know and all of that good stuff?
                            Well, I stood her up on first scheduled date, so thatw as strike one against me.

We were long distance until we got married, and I refused to move or live together until we were engaged or married. That was strike 2 against me.

To be honest, until we were living together, under the same roof, after our wedding, I think she had a lot of doubts about me. I had none about her.

I am still not sure anyone can ever "know" the future, only that someone makes you happy. And I have always had fun with her, and we get along great, so I dunno. I don't think there is any one moment, lilke the proverbial light bulb. Its more like a realization, for rthose who dwell on such things. I do not. She made me happy, we rarely fight, I was driving 7 hours one way see her every weekend, so I figured, it had to be love, right? And that was that. She said yes, we planned a wedding, I looked for work in the town she was going to med school in, and it all worked out.
                            Last edited by Jared; 09-09-2004, 10:00 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Hey, guys, do I know about this one!

This is all based on my experience. I married my high school sweetheart. For me, it was the moment I got eye contact, and first met her, that I knew we clicked. Married at 19, bought 1st house at 20, great friends and good times, until she left for Scotty Angel. I was a guy who would still be married to her with kids etc, but at 22, she wanted to play around. It broke my heart, but my Ma told me, 'being bitter will only hurt you!" So I moved on, got healthy, a year later, fell for Rosey, same way. First look, you both know. Lived together for 2.5 yrs. Had a huge party when MTV first went on the air. "Video killed the radio star" In the end, she had an affair with my partner, I moved out, he dumped his girlfriend and moved in, and then I spent a year getting healthy. Dated a lot. If you do not have that first spark, it is work, if it is work, it aint gonna. There were plenty others, hell, we were young, it was before AIDS. But still, when people are young, it sems like they are always wondering what they might be missing, and so they screw up a good thing looking over the fence at greener pastures. I got shaped by my early experiences and am proud to say I have never cheated. I also always listened to my Ma, and I refused to get bitter. I think I am much better off getting freed up, rather than trapped with any of those women of few morals. So, Ten years ago, after a life of wild ass debauchery thrust upon me by women who spurned my commitment ( many of whom came to deply regret it) i met Donna, at the Little Bear, a 120 yr old bar in downtown Evergreen. We knew from the get go. Danced the Cha-Cha on stage with Hazel Miller within a half hour, been together through thick and thin ever since. he difference tween meeting in our 30's, and the folly of youthful relationships is the difference I believe. It has been 10 years, looking forward to 10 more, and damn glad to be here. thank god those other women cheated, lied and split. you just never know where you gonna end up, so do not let yourself get bitter, it will only hurt you!
                              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Re: Re: For You Married People

Originally posted by arapaho
                                Hahaha, that's so funny.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                                Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                                Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                                Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X