Octuplets mom interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    What is done is done, i may not agree with it, but it is done, it is now time to lend support, and not to judge. There are 8 kids in the world,that need support, and i have extended my donation, that is all i care about.
    I think the clinic that implanted the 6 embryos should be shut down.
    They broke the law, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post

DON'T SHOUT AT ME!!!

I have a thing about bananas yelling at me. Creeps me out.

Sorry if what I said was wrong. That is what I had read in an article. Blame the author.

Anyway, 6, 8, 4.....I still don't like the odds. ---I know they probably implant more, thinking that some won't survive.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOC-hDULX1c
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      V

Exactly, they usually implant 3-4, thinking that most will die leaving the woman with 1 and maybe 2 babies.

Comment

What is done is done, i may not agree with it, but it is done, it is now time to lend support, and not to judge. There are 8 kids in the world,that need support, and i have extended my donation, that is all i care about.
        You are right; there are 8 more kids that need support. They did not choose their mother. What they do not need is to be dragged through life by this woman who has problems of her own. The state needs to step in and take those children away. God willing(for you believers) that some person steps up and takes care of all 8 of those kids... but them being seperated will do far less damage to them then being reared(you do NOT raise children) by this woman who is now planning to use YOUR "donation" to try to further enhance her appearance. I'd help those kids... but I'm not enabling that woman.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Ask someone who lives in CA how they feel about that. They're paying her med bills. I also heard that the money she is getting from her website is going for cosmetic surgery (including breast implants).

My problem with her and the doctor is that when they implanted 8 embryos at one time, they put 8 lives in danger. If all 8 babies survive, some of them will probably have physical/mental issues. All for what? Love of children? No. She would have done one at a time to give the child a better chance at life. They did it for publicity, money, ego. Everything that they are now getting.
          Im in Cali... but you know how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOC-hDULX1c
            l
            l
            l
            l
            l
            V

Exactly, they usually implant 3-4, thinking that most will die leaving the woman with 1 and maybe 2 babies.
            I don't click on links I don't know.

So...

--->
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I don't click on links I don't know.

So...

--->

I checked it for ya. It's safe. Just Brick yelling- "LOUD NOISES".

I gotcho back.

---->

Comment

yes support the kids, but how did you make a donation? To the website of the mothers? Please next time go hand her the money instead. I will gladly help the weak, the not the stupid and the greedy.

The kids need to be taken away from her and her tubes tied shut. Its pretty evident that her verison of being a mother is pumping out as fast as she can, probably so she can get state aid and a bigger stimulus or something to that effect.

And shame on her mother for allowing this! You dont bring a child into this world on purpose when you KNOW you cant support them
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

that fat pig doesnt deserve a cent...however, she does deserve her kids to be taken away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X