If you had one last egg dish......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had one last egg dish......

You are ready to take off from this fair planet to a place that has no chickens or other egg-bearing animals (I threw that in, just in case any of the other animals felt left out, even though I only eat chicken eggs). They say it's a better place...... but no eggs. So anyway, you get one last egg meal. What's your pick? (or do you reject the opportunity over the egg situation?????)

Personally I love eggs too much. I've cut back on them. I love eggs over easy, omelets (of all types - ham and cheese, mushroom, throw in some onions, tomatos), scrambled, Mexican style, in a breakfast sandwich, quiche (I am a real "European" man!!), even hard boiled. There are a lot more egg dishes of course, but it's time to pick my fav...before I leave this football crazed planet:

I am a simple dude, so just give me a plain old pair of over easy eggs, with hash browns, crisp bacon, whole wheat or multi grain toast, and a good full bodied cup of coffee, and I'm happy!!!! In fact, I like this meal for supper on occasion. Now I will admit that I do like a fully loaded omelet every once in a while.....close second.

So what does it for you?

A couple eggs to go egging.

Comment

The only egg dish I like is Deviled Eggs.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
        A couple eggs to go egging.
        Please don't say you are going to throw them at a certain Head Coach. If you do, make sure they have a nice tight spiral, because maybe you will get a shot at a try out......

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          The only egg dish I like is Deviled Eggs.
          Hey Ss....thought you were more of a church going dude????

Comment

Just remembered the days whenI thought I was "Rocky", doing the one armed push ups and all that crazy stuff. And I tried the old raw eggs bit.......believe me, it was not part of my training for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Just remembered the days whenI thought I was "Rocky", doing the one armed push ups and all that crazy stuff. And I tried the old raw eggs bit.......believe me, it was not part of my training for very long.
              Man, when I played football I would take in raw eggs. They really arent that bad.

But anyways, I would make a big fat breakfast burrito with potatoes o brien, sausage, scrambled eggs, lots of cheese, and picante sauce.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                Man, when I played football I would take in raw eggs. They really arent that bad.

But anyways, I would make a big fat breakfast burrito with potatoes o brien, sausage, scrambled eggs, lots of cheese, and picante sauce.
                This is back firing on me.......I'm supposed to be hitting the sack and now you're making me hungry.

Where's that frying pan???????

(Now I have to do an extra workout just because of this stupid thread!!)

Comment

This is back firing on me.......I'm supposed to be hitting the sack and now you're making me hungry.

Where's that frying pan???????

(Now I have to do an extra workout just because of this stupid thread!!)
                  Hahaha breakfast burritos are gonna take over the universe.

Have you ever seen Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel? Theres this one where hes eating something with eggs in it(I think it was a breakfast burrito) and he just blurts out "Im a total egg slut"...I thought it was pretty funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

i love egg whites my last breakefast would have to be

a big ass chicken fried steak witch some egg whites and two orders of hashbrowns and biscuts topped with country gravy

but my last egg dish would be egg whites
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                      Hahaha breakfast burritos are gonna take over the universe.

Have you ever seen Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel? Theres this one where hes eating something with eggs in it(I think it was a breakfast burrito) and he just blurts out "Im a total egg slut"...I thought it was pretty funny.
                      Cutty....no more food talk. I know I started this, but I have to sleep.....and you know the score, if you eat before you go to bed you have nightmares. I don't want to dream about Linda Blair spinning her head around and barking out nasty things about my dear old Mom.

I must cut this off before the munchies take over my entire body and leave me wide open for a Linda attack......

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        i love egg whites my last breakefast would have to be

a big ass chicken fried steak witch some egg whites and two orders of hashbrowns and biscuts topped with country gravy

but my last egg dish would be egg whites
                        Same goes for you jc.....it's too late for all this food talk. I am starting to perspire and I am salivating like a dog......please stop torturing me.

Comment

Same goes for you jc.....it's too late for all this food talk. I am starting to perspire and I am salivating like a dog......please stop torturing me.
                          haha i had some in -n -out today

double double animal style

man i love southern california.
                          Now go get your shine box

Comment

Working...
                          X